Close

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Purex Insiders

Teacher

Status

I got the Purex Baby promo a little while back (two weeks ago maybe) and then today I got this email!

Hello Lois

If you have received this email you will be receiving a Borax Insider kit to review! Congratulations!

It should be arriving in the next week so keep your eyes peeled!

Be sure to read all the information in the booklet and reward your contest participants with the coupons. Once your contest is complete, please login to the Insider's site and report your blogging efforts here.

In the near future we will be offering exclusive Insider kits only to the Insiders that report their blog, so be sure to let us know!

Also, stay tuned for more information about the Borax Sweepstakes!

Thanks!

Jack
    Community Manager
    I am loving all the freebies they are sending out. If you have not joined yet please do!! It is so worth it!!! With all the freebies they have sent I have not had to buy laundry soap for months now!!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

I got the Baby Kit too & rec'd my 20 Mule Team Borax this past Sat
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Teacher

Status

I just got my Borax kit too. I still have to get posts for my blog done for the baby one and now this one. Ugh!! I am so behind, but loving all the free things they send us!!

Apprentice

Status

I got the Baby Purex and the Borax as well. I have not seen Borax in a while in stores or I just haven't been looking. I am gonna check Walmart for the Baby Purex. Food Lion nor my CVS has it.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Teacher

Status

Just got an email that I was chose to review the Purex Crystals for Baby!! Yay!!!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Minister's Wife View Post
    Just got an email that I was chose to review the Purex Crystals for Baby!! Yay!!!
    Got my Baby Crystals delivered this AM

Poss Honey Bunches Of Oats Tropical Blends
    http://www.purexinsiders.com/whats-n...tropicalblends

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Not surprising...stupid ppl...

Hello Deborah
    I regret to announce that it has recently come to my attention that there are a select number of Purex Insiders that have been selling the product coupons included in Purex Insider Kits on Ebay.com.
    Within the legal text at the bottom of each coupon included in a Purex Insiders KIt, it clearly states,
    "Void if copied, sold, purchased, exchanged or transferred."
    Actions like this not only compromise the integrity of the Purex Insiders Program and reflect very badly on the Purex Insiders Community Management Team, but also puts the entire Purex Insiders program that we have all worked so hard to build at risk.
    We would like to ask any Purex Insiders that have Purex Insiders-related coupons for anyproduct for sale on Ebay or anywhere else to please take them down immediately.
    In response to the actions taken by these Insiders, we will be instituting a Code of Conduct that clearly states the expected behavioral protocol for the distribution of Purex Insiders-related promotion material.
    In the future, any Purex Insider found to be selling any Purex Insiders-related materials will, at aminimum, be subject to permanent removal from the Purex Insiders program.
    Thank you to all Purex Insiders who enjoy being a part of the Purex Insiders Community and sharing their opinions of the exclusive products the Purex Insider programs provides to its members. We hope to quickly put these incidents behind us and continue on to grow the program into bigger and better things.

Apprentice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Not surprising...stupid ppl...

Hello Deborah
    I regret to announce that it has recently come to my attention that there are a select number of Purex Insiders that have been selling the product coupons included in Purex Insider Kits on Ebay.com.
    Within the legal text at the bottom of each coupon included in a Purex Insiders KIt, it clearly states,
    "Void if copied, sold, purchased, exchanged or transferred."
    Actions like this not only compromise the integrity of the Purex Insiders Program and reflect very badly on the Purex Insiders Community Management Team, but also puts the entire Purex Insiders program that we have all worked so hard to build at risk.
    We would like to ask any Purex Insiders that have Purex Insiders-related coupons for anyproduct for sale on Ebay or anywhere else to please take them down immediately.
    In response to the actions taken by these Insiders, we will be instituting a Code of Conduct that clearly states the expected behavioral protocol for the distribution of Purex Insiders-related promotion material.
    In the future, any Purex Insider found to be selling any Purex Insiders-related materials will, at aminimum, be subject to permanent removal from the Purex Insiders program.
    Thank you to all Purex Insiders who enjoy being a part of the Purex Insiders Community and sharing their opinions of the exclusive products the Purex Insider programs provides to its members. We hope to quickly put these incidents behind us and continue on to grow the program into bigger and better things.
    I saw that. What a shame.

Apprentice

Status

I won a $25.00 amazon gift card as an insider. I wonder if is a code or will they mail a card out.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast