Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    aabcd2395

Exclamation gotta say this

I have gotta say this.

Ash, you did complain because no one said thank you for your posts. Well, I have posted hundreds and I have never once complained that no one said thank you. I don't need to have everyone post a thank you for every post I make.

I feel great knowing that other people can benefit from a freebie that I come across. I, too, am grateful for the other members who post freebies as well. But, I am not going to trash up the forums with a 'thank you' for every post.

As previously stated in another post........if every member posted a 'thank you' there would be pages and pages and pages of 'thank you' and members would waste even more time trying to find the 'freebie' link while reading pages and pages and pages of 'thank you'.

Please stop the bitterness and snideness. I have deleted posts that are inappropriate, snide, and bitter.

This is a place for people to come and find freebies without having to feel like they have been insulted in some sort of way. Some have received infractions for their comments and I have also disapproved some posts.

Please keep this a friendly place to come and hopefully we can all enjoy it.

Learner

Status

Thank you, Moderator!
    I'm not sure what else I can or have to do. I have apologized to Ash and thanked her. I wasn't attacking her or her post. I just replied to her post with more in depth info for our members/guests. Nothing more, nothing less. When someone posts a link and gets a reply that it's not available, link doesn't work, etc., the poster can't take offense to it. It's not meant as an attack against that person.

strwbrryroanpony

Thumbs up this worked for me

I signed up no problem and I'm from NH so it's not only certain cities.
    All you have to do is fill out the form. I didn't choose a city and it still went through.

Learner

Status
    Default No free duffle bag

OK, it's time to put this to rest. I just called the # on the "Contact Us" tab. This offer is available ONLY to residents of Metuchen, NJ and Edison, NJ. I was told these are the only towns listed, therefore only residents of those towns are eligible for the new tote and duffel bag.
    Last edited by NanaOfRhianna; 02-18-2008 at 06:17 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12