Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ashnokc

Default free carry-all-duffel bag enjoy!!!

Learner

Status
    Tag No free duffle bag

When I click on the link, and look at the listings of towns, I'm under the impression if you don't live in one of those towns then you will NOT get the duffle bag. If you want your town listed then it's gonna cost you a fee.
    I've applied for this 3 times in the past 6 months and still haven't gotten a thing.

ashnokc

well i'm sorry i have posted alot of stuff to day how bout a free candle??? lol gosh all the stuff i have posted nobody here say thanks or anything so i guess i messed up on one i'm sorry but for those people that actually do live in those states and or cities would like it i'm sure!! so i don't know what to tell u other than try something else at least it wasn't a scam!!

ashnokc

Star one more thing

Quote Originally Posted by ashnokc View Post
    well i'm sorry i have posted alot of stuff to day how bout a free candle??? lol gosh all the stuff i have posted nobody here say thanks or anything so i guess i messed up on one i'm sorry but for those people that actually do live in those states and or cities would like it i'm sure!! so i don't know what to tell u other than try something else at least it wasn't a scam!!
    one more thing i WILL try to note if it's for surtain cities or states!!

aabcd2395

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ashnokc View Post
    Please don't be bitter in your posts!

Learner

Status
    Smile I know it wasn't a scam

I know it wasn't a scam as I have posted this on another website myself. It wasn't until I clicked on the link you posted that I read further into the site and got the information. I didn't think when I posted my reply that I was being nasty. I do apologize for you taking it that way.
    I, and many others in this forum, honestly appreciate your posts for the freebies. So I will take this time to say, "Thank you ever so much," for all your posts in the freebies forum. They are greatly appreciated.
    I think most of us just go thru the daily posts and apply for offers and don't give a 2nd thought about saying thank-you. It seems to be taken for granted that we all appreciate every post on the freebies board. If we didn't...then this board wouldn't be here.
    Again, I apologize if I offended you and I thank you very much for all your posts.

sandeeego

Default Peace Please?

Gheeezsh!
    Can't we all get along in here :confused:
    I'm sure all posts are appreciated by all, but it truly
    isn't necessary to be thanked for every one!
    Smile, be happy and enjoy whatever *Free* comes your way!
    HUGS2

aabcd2395

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by sandeeego View Post
    Gheeezsh!
    Can't we all get along in here :confused:
    I'm sure all posts are appreciated by all, but it truly
    isn't necessary to be thanked for every one!
    Smile, be happy and enjoy whatever *Free* comes your way!
    HUGS2
    Very well said!!

happy holidays!

dbee

Thanks for post, If it works great, if it doesn't it was free.

ashnokc

Default okay okay

i am sorry i have been tryin to ignore this but i never once said i had to be thanked for EVERY post point it out to me where i said that and i will say sorry all i was pointing out that day was on that perticular day had had posted atleast 17 er 18 things if not more my point was all that stuff i had posted not one single person on any of those posts had said thanks and then she had came at me and i fealt like it was rude that is all i am tryin to say here she has already said sorry and i thought everything was over please leave it alone * off my soapbox*:o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast