Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buy.com

aabcd2395

Thumbs up Buy.com

There have been two other posts pointing to Buy.com. One for the Kingston 1GB memory card and another for Lego.

If you are not interested in these particular items, you can search around and find something that you want. They have lots of items under or right at $10 which would be free with NEW Google checkout customers.

Just a thought.

Learner

Status

I'm glad! I just wanted to make sure that all our members were notified that if you don't have a credit card to open a Google Checkout account, then they couldn't get this offer.

sweetbabygirl999

Default Thank you so much

I tried and it worked, didn't have to pay a thing, not even tax! thank you so very much. AAAAA+++++ freebie. Keep em coming!!!!!!

HoldenMagroin

Default Temporarily Sold Out - Not Available at Buy.com

LEGO: Barraki - Takadox -
    Temporarily Sold Out - Not Available at Buy.com
    as of 12:34 PM on November 8th, 2007

ashnokc

Default humm

i just did it and look at my bank statement on-line and there is a charge for 1.00 that is pending i wonder if it's just checkin to see if it was a valid credit card hope so!

aabcd2395

Exclamation correct

Quote Originally Posted by ashnokc View Post
    i just did it and look at my bank statement on-line and there is a charge for 1.00 that is pending i wonder if it's just checkin to see if it was a valid credit card hope so!
    That is exactly what they are doing. I saw the same thing on my PayPal CC activity.

catmom50

Star Best Buy-Carrie Underwood CD

Sorry didn't mean best buy, just Buy.Com.

Anyways-Buy.com does it again. With a new google addy, you can get Carrie Underwood's new CD for $1.90 (shipping). I guess they don't do the FREE shipping anymore, last 2 things I have had to pay $1.90.

Just be sure to check out using Google to save your $10.00.

Check their "Hot Deals"

Check it out! I did, and have one on it's way.
    Last edited by catmom50; 11-08-2007 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Wrong info

aabcd2395

Thumbs up Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!

I just got the Garth Brooks Ultimate Coll with bonus DVD for 3.88 and I got Carrie Underwood for 1.90

Use different email addresses and get some 'cheap', awesome Christmas gifts.

aabcd2395

Thumbs up jewelry

They have some awesome jewelry on here. Great ideas for Christmas. Even without the $10 off, their prices are awesome!

emeraldchickpea

Default Shipping no longer free under $25

Quote Originally Posted by aabcd2395 View Post
    I just got the Garth Brooks Ultimate Coll with bonus DVD for 3.88 and I got Carrie Underwood for 1.90

Use different email addresses and get some 'cheap', awesome Christmas gifts.
    I just went to check it out when I saw the reports of charges for shipping.

It is now, apparently, "free" for purchases of $25 or more, like Amazon.com does.

A buck ninety is still not bad, I agree. I'd have done it for the Data Traveller and SD card since I had a need for each of those.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast