Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Default Coke 2011 Twist,Text,Win-9/6

http://www.mycoke.com/utc
    AMOE code request (8/27-9/6 ONLY) http://www.mycoke.com/-Signin-go to Rules,scroll down & on right is AMOE request(use link in email to enter codes) http://www.mycoke.com/utc?deeplink=amoeEnterCode
    IT'S BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    (need a code from under cap)

35 Grand Prizes-a Live Nation VIP Concert Experience including round-trip, coach class air transportation for two; 1 night of accommodations in a hotel determined by Sponsor, (single room, double occupancy); 2 VIP concert tickets to a select concert at a Live Nation owned and operated venue in the United States, based on availability for this program and determined by Live Nation, taking into account winner's preferences; and $250 spending cash in the form of a pre-paid credit card (terms and conditions apply),
    (10)1st Prizes-
    a trip for 2 to New York, NY for a taping of the BET 106 and Park TV Show. Trip package includes round-trip, coach class air transportation for 2 between a major airport near winner's home and New York, NY; 2 nights hotel accommodations at a hotel of Sponsor's selection (single room, double occupancy); 2 tickets to a taping of the BET 106 and Park TV Show (seating determined by Sponsor and BET); and $500 spending money.
    (100)2nd Prizes-
    Sponsor's choice of either (i) a Smart Phone to be awarded in the form of a $500 Best Buy Gift card, ARV $500; or (ii) a $500 Southwest giftcard
    (5,000)3rd Prizes-
    $25 Best Buy Gift card
    (20,000)4th Prizes-
    two Quantum Loyalty movie passes, to be awarded in the form of a downloadable, self-printed certificate, ARV $24.
    (29,640)5th Prizes-a $20 gift card
    (20,000)6th Prizes-
    a Southwest Airlines $20 Fare Saver
    (5,000)7th Prizes-
    $20 Live Nation Concert Cash. The Live Nation Concert Cash voucher code is a "one time use only" voucher code good toward $20 off final ticket purchase for a select concert at a participating Live Nation owned or operated venue in the United States, based on availability under this program; or $20-off select merchandise sold at the Live Nation Store

*Limit: 2 Instant Win Game Prizes per person per day and up to 5 Instant Win Game Prizes per household during the Instant Win Game Period.
    (Not to brag,but as Dawn knows,1 yr I won almost $400 in $25 GCs from this-lots of others cleaned up too-& after that sweeps,they changed the rules every sweeps-LOL)

Last edited by jammom; 09-03-2011 at 06:17 PM.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Novice

Status

awesome, glad to see it's back! Will need to look out for the bottles. Yeah, I did really well one year too, I think we won 20 sets of movie tickets and like 10 of the visas.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by shsc82 View Post
    awesome, glad to see it's back! Will need to look out for the bottles. Yeah, I did really well one year too, I think we won 20 sets of movie tickets and like 10 of the visas.
    Cool beans-Good Luck ! Yeah-the movie tickets were great for the boys
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Thanks Deb-just added to my favorites, played, and WON!!

Congratulations again on your win in the Coca-Cola?® 2011 'Twist Txt Win' Instant Win Game!

Please find your $20 Live Nation?® Concert Cash?„? voucher code below. Please enter the Live Nation?® Concert Cash?„? voucher code at www.livenation.com/cokeutc. Please note, the voucher code must be entered before 3 PM PST on November 30, 2011.
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

And we have our 1st winner..........
    Way to go !

The Holy Master

Status

I just played my 2nd time and won again!! This time it's the Southwest Airlines $20 voucher!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Damn woman-save some for us-LMAO
    See now you're going !!!

Apprentice

Status

Cool Beans. Will buy some cokes soon. Just put some caps in trash last week. Darn!!

Apprentice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Damn woman-save some for us-LMAO
    See now you're going !!!
    Per site every two minutes someone will win.

Novice

Status

It can't be any cap though ladysteeler, you have to track down the special utc codes. Last time they ran this I didn't find them until the last 2 weeks of the contest..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast