Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Guru

Status

Default Disney/State Farm Agents On A Mission Sweepstakes (Ends 7/17/11)

Click on 'Sweepstakes' on the left side of the page. I just won something...the first time I played! Not sure what, have to wait for an email.

http://disney.go.com/cars/?cmp=dmov_..._raoul_darrell

Don't have a Special Agent Number? Enter Agent506 to create your special agent name.

Each entrant may enter the Sweepstakes and play the Instant Win Game one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period.

Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (ARVs):

a. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: An all-new 2011 Cadillac SRX. Sponsor will determine all features of automobile including but not limited to color of exterior and interior, and all other features or upgrades will be allowed only if permitted by delivery dealer and paid for by winner. Winner must be a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of delivery. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance and other fees associated with prize. Winner must take delivery of prize from the automobile dealership designated by Sponsor,or such other location as the Sponsor may designate Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $50,000 USD.

b. INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES (randomly distributed throughout the Promotion Period):

i. FORTY (40) FIRST PRIZES: An Inspiron 17R laptop, all details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $1,000 USD.

ii. TWENTY (20) SECOND PRIZES: A 64 GB iPad. ARV: $700 USD.

iii. TWENTY (20) THIRD PRIZES: A Flip camera. ARV: $250 USD.

iv. FIFTY (50) FOURTH PRIZES: Night Vision Goggles. ARV: $100 USD.

v. THIRTY (30) FIFTH PRIZES: Motorola 2-way radio Walkie Talkies. ARV: $80 USD.

vi. SEVENTY (70) SIXTH PRIZES: Spy Gear, fulfilled as a gift card to Best Buy. ARV: $50 USD.

vii. FOUR HUNDRED (400) SEVENTH PRIZES: An iPod Shuffle. ARV: $50 USD.

viii. FIFTEEN (15) EIGHTH PRIZES: A Cars video game, 15 Xbox 360?® console. ARV: $49.99 USD.

ix. TWENTY-FOUR (24) NINTH PRIZES: A Cars video game, Nintendo DS?„?. ARV: $29.99 USD.

x. THIRTY (30) TENTH PRIZES: A Cars soundtrack. ARV: $25 USD. xi. THREE HUNDRED (300) ELEVENTH PRIZES: A Cars 1 Bluray Combo pack. ARV: $49.00 USD.

xii. TEN THOUSAND (10,000) TWELVETH PRIZES: A Hollywood Movie Money gift code. ARV: $14 USD.

xiii. FIFTY (50) THIRTEENTH PRIZES: A Spy Voice Scrambler. ARV: $10 USD.

xiv. TWO HUNDRED (200) FOURTEENTH PRIZES: World of Cars Subscription Codes. ARV: $5 USD.

xv. SIX THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED FIFTY (6,750) FIFTEETH PRIZES: An Amazon.com gift code. ARV: $5 USD.

Complete Rules: http://disney.promo.eprize.com/cars2/rules.html
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

The Holy Master

Status

Thanks Dolores-just added to my favorites!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Beginner

Status

It will not accept my Agent506 . Says enter valid Special Agent number.

Apprentice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by poodllady View Post
    It will not accept my Agent506 . Says enter valid Special Agent number.
    It took it for me then I got my own special agent name thru my email.

Novice

Status

OP-Did you find out what you won yet?

Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by shsc82 View Post
    Just got an email!
    Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in the Agents On A Mission Sweepstakes Promotion, administered by ePrize.

You have been selected as the winner of a Hollywood Movie Money gift code. Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. Your win has been recorded. Your prize will be sent as a gift code to the email address you provided on the registration form within 1-2 weeks after the promotion conclusion. The promotion ends on July 17, 2011.
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Guru

Status

Just got an email!
    Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in the Agents On A Mission Sweepstakes Promotion, administered by ePrize.

You have been selected as the winner of a Hollywood Movie Money gift code. Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. Your win has been recorded. Your prize will be sent as a gift code to the email address you provided on the registration form within 1-2 weeks after the promotion conclusion. The promotion ends on July 17, 2011.

Novice

Status

Nice detective skills,-. You've won an Amazon Gift Code! Look for a super top secret letter in your email inbox within 72 hours for win verification.
    Don't forget beginning 4/29 the missions begin for extra entries for the grand prize.

Sweet.

The Holy Master

Status

Nice detective skills,-. You've won an Amazon Gift Code! Look for a super top secret letter in your email inbox within 72 hours for win verification.
    Don't forget beginning 4/29 the missions begin for extra entries for the grand prize.

Sweet.
    Awesome...congrats!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Less than 2 wks to go
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast