Close

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Default Prayers for Dawn

Dawn-I hope you & your fam are OK after Hurricane Irene-prayin for you & I know you have other stuff on your plate.
    Just know you are loved & I always send you the best...
    Deb
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Guru

Status

Our prayers are with you as well.
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Novice

Status

Aw, I hope everything is ok!

The Holy Master

Status

Thank you!

I'M BACK--FINALLY!!!! I just got my internet service back. Hurricane Irene was not nice to us. We had no power for 4 days-no cable, phone, internet for almost a week. We lost a huge oak tree which took out part of our deck and part of our fence. We had a big limb come through the roof into the garage and another one that tore down all of our lines and ripped the electrical box off of the house. Lots of hot frustrating days with a lot of clean up and repairs, and we still have a long way to go...
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Guru

Status

Good to see you back Dawn. Glad that you and yours came out of this unscathed, even if your house didn't. I hope your insurance company is nice and that the repairs go smoothly.
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan's Mom View Post
    Good to see you back Dawn. Glad that you and yours came out of this unscathed, even if your house didn't. I hope your insurance company is nice and that the repairs go smoothly.
    Thank you Dolores!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

YAY-how nice to come home & find you back !!! As Dolores said-at least you & fam are safe.I tried to call you a couple times & just got recording that circuits were busy,please try later.(As I wrote on FB-wish I could be there to help clean-up.) Just keep taking care of business & hopefully things will turn out alright.If there's anything I can do,let me know. You just made my nite-
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    YAY-how nice to come home & find you back !!! As Dolores said-at least you & fam are safe.I tried to call you a couple times & just got recording that circuits were busy,please try later.(As I wrote on FB-wish I could be there to help clean-up.) Just keep taking care of business & hopefully things will turn out alright.If there's anything I can do,let me know. You just made my nite-
    It's nice to be missed and have someone care! Thanks Deb!

I got your message that you left before the storm and just haven't been able to return your call yet. Things have been very crazy here, even before the hurricane!