Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CeeJ View Post
    All in one envelope. They're printed on sheets, so you'll have to cut them out. I hope my store doesn't think the litter box one is a fake! No foil or anything like that on it. Good up to $50.00 free.
    Oh boy---I only have one store that takes printed coupons for free items, and they don't carry much.
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Learner

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Oh boy---I only have one store that takes printed coupons for free items, and they don't carry much.
    If you've ever gotten coupons mailed from coupons.com, they seem to be printed on the same type of paper. I think I'll take the main part of the mailer from purina, just to prove to them... in case I need to.

The Holy Master

Status

Got mine today!! They only sent 8 and I know I won more than that....oh well. I'm happy to get the ones that I did.

I think I will take mine to Petsmart. I forgot that they take coupons, and I could get everything there.
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Learner

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Got mine today!! They only sent 8 and I know I won more than that....oh well. I'm happy to get the ones that I did.

I think I will take mine to Petsmart. I forgot that they take coupons, and I could get everything there.
    Odd. I got all of mine. I know a few people on FB had the same issue. Purina commented & told them to call customer service.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CeeJ View Post
    Odd. I got all of mine. I know a few people on FB had the same issue. Purina commented & told them to call customer service.
    I didn't keep track very well, so I'm not gonna contact them. Thanks for the info though!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234