Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Off for abit...

Guru

Status

Glad to hear that it went smoothly. Rest up and don't push yourself.
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Apprentice

Status

How are you feeling now Deb? I hope better!!

Apprentice

Status

Have any of the other moderators spoken with her? I'm wondering how she is doing.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by we3kings View Post
    Have any of the other moderators spoken with her? I'm wondering how she is doing.
    I haven't I've been super busy and hurt my shoulder recently. If she doesn't pop in soon, I will call her!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Apprentice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    I haven't I've been super busy and hurt my shoulder recently. If she doesn't pop in soon, I will call her!
    Thanks for letting me know. It sounds like everyone here could use a break from medical problems! Take it easy.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by we3kings View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. It sounds like everyone here could use a break from medical problems! Take it easy.
    You're welcome!!

You're not kidding!! We've all been dealing with it in one form or another My honey just had major back surgery a few weeks ago. I needed to stay well to help him!!!

Thank you!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

I am home again-had to go back in as I woke up & my neck was all swollen-now I have 2 JP drains hangin from my neck...ugh-the burning pain.Been sleeping mostly-throbbing headache.I might have to goin 1 more time,but I dunno...
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    I am home again-had to go back in as I woke up & my neck was all swollen-now I have 2 JP drains hangin from my neck...ugh-the burning pain.Been sleeping mostly-throbbing headache.I might have to goin 1 more time,but I dunno...
    Oh no! I was about ready to call and check on you if we didn't hear something soon. I hope you heal well and don't have to go back in. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to keep up with the forum like I want to. The sweeps are a bit behind....did the best I could with all that's going on here...

Apprentice

Status

Oh man, sorry Deb. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Guru

Status

Hope you're feeling better soon! I'm working on getting back into the swing of things so Dawn won't have to carry the whole load.
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast