Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Off for abit...

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan's Mom View Post
    Hope you're feeling better soon! I'm working on getting back into the swing of things so Dawn won't have to carry the whole load.
    Thanks Dolores!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan's Mom View Post
    Hope you're feeling better soon! I'm working on getting back into the swing of things so Dawn won't have to carry the whole load.
    Thanks Dolores!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

OK-I'm kinda here today-still nausea when I sit up for a while,but at least I'm not draining anymore.Should be better after a sleeping pill tonite & a good nite's rest-have had to sleep in weird positions to help things close.(& I can't sleep in hospitals)
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    OK-I'm kinda here today-still nausea when I sit up for a while,but at least I'm not draining anymore.Should be better after a sleeping pill tonite & a good nite's rest-have had to sleep in weird positions to help things close.(& I can't sleep in hospitals)
    Take it easy Deb and don't over do it!

Apprentice

Status

I hope you are starting to feel better Deb and that you are resting better now!

Teacher

Status

Any more news??? Been praying and hoping things are better for you Deb!!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Minister's Wife View Post
    Any more news??? Been praying and hoping things are better for you Deb!!
    Thank you ,thank you-my hubby needed the prayers ! As always,I seem to never do things by the book-keep my MDs on their toes,but waking up to a fluid -filled neck actually made me a bit nervous
    OK-my incision didn't totally close up cause the nodule had like a "root" that had attached-hence the draining (bleeding)-so they went back & removed it & re-cauterized things.Then they kept me cause they had me sleep in this "halo" on my side to keep my neck @ about a 45 degree angle for the drains to work-talk about uncomfortable !
    Anyways-all is good now (I guess)- my drains are out & my neck doesn't hurt to swallow as much or move,but I do have a little incision instead of a little "hole". Weird thing is that all my thyroid levels were(& still are) normal-my Neuro found it when he was looking at 1 of my MRIs.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Thank you ,thank you-my hubby needed the prayers ! As always,I seem to never do things by the book-keep my MDs on their toes,but waking up to a fluid -filled neck actually made me a bit nervous
    OK-my incision didn't totally close up cause the nodule had like a "root" that had attached-hence the draining (bleeding)-so they went back & removed it & re-cauterized things.Then they kept me cause they had me sleep in this "halo" on my side to keep my neck @ about a 45 degree angle for the drains to work-talk about uncomfortable !
    Anyways-all is good now (I guess)- my drains are out & my neck doesn't hurt to swallow as much or move,but I do have a little incision instead of a little "hole". Weird thing is that all my thyroid levels were(& still are) normal-my Neuro found it when he was looking at 1 of my MRIs.
    Gosh, you've been thru the mill. Glad you are getting better!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

YAY-my growth is benign,no more probs & no thyroid meds-what great news !

The Holy Master

Status

YAY-my growth is benign,no more probs & no thyroid meds-what great news !
    Great news!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast