Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cravebox

Beginner

Status
    Default Cravebox

Did anyone else get offered to join cravebox through shespeaks.com? I went ahead and joined, although it is $10 a month. The first box is supposed to be shipping soon, so we'll see. If it's not worth it I guess I will just cancel me subscription. I have gotten a lot of good products from she speaks, so I am hoping it will be nice.

Here is the link:
    www.cravebox.com

Cravebox is here!
    We??™re excited to announce that Cravebox enrollment is now open!

Cravebox gives you the opportunity to try the best products without paying full price.
    Unwrap four to five hand-selected products each month
    Discover the most crave-worthy products including beauty, food, home goods and others
    Delivered to your door for one superbly low price of $10/month - includes free shipping!
    We??™ve got some amazing products that we have hand-picked and lined up for your first Cravebox. With the holidays upon us, the timing could not be better. You??™ll find your first Cravebox brimming with great products for you or someone special on your holiday shopping list.

Since this is a beta test, we have a limited number of Craveboxes, so be sure to secure yours quickly!

Teacher

Status

Yep, I joined. Just waiting to see what shows up and maybe evaluate for a couple of months. They said you could do this on a month by month basis. Back a few months ago they told some of us about it and we did an evaluation of the idea. I thought it was great but just wondered about the value of the products each month. Some things we can get so cheap with coupon, etc... that it might be cheaper than getting the things sent to us and paying the $10. So I am waiting to see!!

The Holy Master

Status

I need to look in my emails and try to find the offer. I know I got it, but not sure I still have it.
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Beginner

Status

So far I have been pleased with it. I will keep getting it for now.

Apprentice

Status

I got the offer but did not sign up.

The Holy Master

Status

I signed up too late to get it. They keep sending me emails to update me on when I can get in.
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Beginner

Status

I was invited, but haven't joined yet. I did participate in the Cravebox Twitter Party, and won a year supply of EmergenC.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Katlers View Post
    I was invited, but haven't joined yet. I did participate in the Cravebox Twitter Party, and won a year supply of EmergenC.
    Congrats! I tried a Twitter party once and was totally lost...LOL!

Beginner

Status

Thanks! Yeah, it can get really confusing. Especially when it moves so fast. I use the the tweetgrid that they post on SheSpeaks. It's so much easier to track down who talks to you. When you do one of the parties, be sure to follow everyone that hosts. They need to send you Direct Messages (DM's) on Twitter, so you can fill out the prize form.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Katlers View Post
    Thanks! Yeah, it can get really confusing. Especially when it moves so fast. I use the the tweetgrid that they post on SheSpeaks. It's so much easier to track down who talks to you. When you do one of the parties, be sure to follow everyone that hosts. They need to send you Direct Messages (DM's) on Twitter, so you can fill out the prize form.
    Thanks, but I'm not so sure I'll be trying that again anytime soon..LOL. The one I did was the halloween one on SheSpeaks, so I used their grid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast