Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Vineyardimporters

In the last couple days rec'd a bunch of magazines, razor, Dove deodorant, Nivea cream from Walmart, Music Cd, Posters, Mouse Pad, acne cleaning, A huge box Free full of baby stuff.. diapers, wipes, etc. Wow that was cool. VS Bathing Suits w/Free gift (huge clearance sale on swim suits), Goozex Video Game for xbox 360 - Free. There's more but that's all I can remember right now. Have a great week everyone. :give_rose:

Vineyardimporters

Today & for the past while I've rec'd magazines, free dog food, another free razor, formula, tea, coffee, coupons that I sent to a friend of mine (we were out of town), hair bands, golf balls (wilson I think?), Never did get the watch others rec'd but who knows maybe our mail "man" helped himself again. lol (our mail "lady" is awesome.. though)music cd's, indian music cd too from here (old post)- came w/cataloge, vs free makeup bag w/purchase(2), personal stuff, cream, address labels, and that's all I can remember for now. I know the kids got other stuff they won but I can't remember right now. It's been a good month. Although I haven't been on as much so less samples for everyone in my family, neighbors, & friends.

Vineyardimporters

Magazines, Nature's dog food, shaker cup - very nice, & oh the bills :crazy: :crazy:

Vineyardimporters

Magazines, shampoos. Anyone win any of the games or get into any house party's lately?

Vineyardimporters

Rec'd the massive amounts of magazines for everyone in the family - love it. (Thanks to these awesome sites ) Got 2 Lucky make up bags, body make up bag w/make up frm May.. so there's still hope for us that have been waiting, a cigar, shampoos silk & othrs, gillette, & I think that's it for now???:crazy: Happy Hump Day everyone.:blum:

Vineyardimporters

Tons of stuff. Lots of magazines, coupons, samples. To be honest my kids got some neat stuff but I can't remember at the moment. :blum:

Vineyardimporters

I rec'd a pedometer yesterday, magazines, lotion, free gift coupon from vs.

Vineyardimporters

Rec'd the paint - My son was excited lol Never knew this would make him happy. He's planning on using it on his skateboard. We'll see how it holds up. He also got his Science mag. & I rec'd my Arch. Digest (woo hoo). Hope everyone's week goes well.

Vineyardimporters

Rec'd TP - woo hoo You can never have too much. lol. Got my mag's. I also rec'd the Venom energy drink. :nea: Not for me. I even refrigerated but didn't care for it much. Although I'm so glad I sampled it before I actually purchased it. Rec'd my clippers too. Have a great week. :give_rose:

Vineyardimporters

Star Free Shopping At The Mall - Can't Beat That :)

First I got my regular mail w/all the magazines. Woo hoo. Now the best was going to the mall today.

Free panties at Victoria's Secret - 2 w/seperate little bags (yes I had coupons for these - frequent shopper lol )
    Free creamers & sample parfumes - Sephora
    Free Shampoo kit - Aveda
    Free Coach Pencils - Coach store
    Free Lotion - Crabtree
    Free sample cream - Clinique

Everyone was so nice too - that made it better

It was a fun inexpensive day at the mall for a change $$ :crazy:. Wow. That was just awesome.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast