Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Teacher

Status

Sure glad you are back. Been praying for you all. I'm amazed at how ell you seem to be holding it together. You are on strong lady!! Take your time getting back into things. You don't need the extra stress right now.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Hope things are ok on your end-seen ya on for a bit this AM
    Like I said on Lois' post,I feel so helpless & wish I could do more...
    Just know I send prayers & happiness your way daily...
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Guru

Status

Thanks for all the good wishes and prayers. We're winding down and trying to get back to normal. I managed to get a respiratory infection and am starting antibiotics and a decongestant to clear it up. I blame my son-in-law. We're a very huggy family and he has this too. He's almost over it so I told him it's all his fault. He says it was me but his just went quicker because he's younger! LOL! He's been under a lot of stress too. His brother has chronic acute pancreatitis and has been in and out of the hospital for months and his mother recently had a mild stroke. They have finally had to resort to surgery on his brother and are removing about 40% of his pancreas today. We're all praying that it's successful and he can go back to a normal life.
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Geesh Dolores,when it rains,it pours...
    Pancreatitis is a real kicker too-wow-but the surgery should really help
    Now you take care of yourself (I always feel better when I give my cold to someone else)
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Guru

Status

Sorry I haven't been here....again. I guess I just got overwhelmed. And my fibromyalgia has been really acting up. Doctor said winter makes it worse; the cold & damp & lack of sunlight. So I'm taking extra vitamin C3 and he added wellbutrin. I haven't done freebies or coupons, gone much to Facebook or even really checked my email. Hoping to get back to my regular schedule soon.
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan's Mom View Post
    Sorry I haven't been here....again. I guess I just got overwhelmed. And my fibromyalgia has been really acting up. Doctor said winter makes it worse; the cold & damp & lack of sunlight. So I'm taking extra vitamin C3 and he added wellbutrin. I haven't done freebies or coupons, gone much to Facebook or even really checked my email. Hoping to get back to my regular schedule soon.
    I'm right there with ya! My fibro and CFS have been worse--lots of stress here. There has not been one minute of one day lately that I really felt like doing anything. I'm still doing as much as I can , but am soooo behind. My Christmas tree is even still up. And then there's the depression it all causes....

Anyway, sorry to vent on you. I hope you're feeling better soon. Does C3 help with all this crap? Already on Wellbutrin among many other things.
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Wellbutrin gave me seizures (it's supposed to help in pain too)
    Winter isn't my fav either-the 3 of us are the same...been draggin butt more
    Glad to see ya Dolores-take care of yourself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12