Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Vineyardimporters

Britney Spears takes vacation w/ Mel Gibson
    Lindsay in Music Video
    Lindsay's mom and sister to do reality show.. ok now that's one I'm gonna watch - yeah right :rofl:

Vineyardimporters

John Edwards confirmed he had an affair in 06 & wife is aware. Hmmm.... & he was running for President & his wife is ill - that is really sad??? Wow .. Nothing like being honest many years after the fact - only because of the other woman. Other woman claims child may be his. We will see. My heart goes to his wife. :give_rose: definately not for the other woman & John Edwards.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Can't sleep & goofin off-
    What about poor Jen Aniston-I wish they'd leave her alone!Jessica Simpson is too clingy.(2 1/2 wks in hosp & caught up on the mags so I didn't drive nurses crazy!)Star mag had an interesting story on all the couples that were married b4 they hooked up w/ their current spouses.(Kate Beckinsale-I like her)Hayden Panetierre's(sp?)dad smacked her mom.
    Glad I lead a calm life-LOL-Deb

Vineyardimporters

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Can't sleep & goofin off-
    What about poor Jen Aniston-I wish they'd leave her alone!Jessica Simpson is too clingy.(2 1/2 wks in hosp & caught up on the mags so I didn't drive nurses crazy!)Star mag had an interesting story on all the couples that were married b4 they hooked up w/ their current spouses.(Kate Beckinsale-I like her)Hayden Panetierre's(sp?)dad smacked her mom.
    Glad I lead a calm life-LOL-Deb
    I agree w/the above :blum: I skimmed that about the previous hook up... That's a riot.. Hey but it keeps us reading.. So glad you're back.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Christina Applegate had a double mastectomy,Jen Aniston & John Mayer broke up,Suri Cruise STILL on the bottle....

Vineyardimporters

Jen & Brad spoke after the breakup?? That's the rumor anyway - saw the cover of the mag but haven't read it yet.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Oh my heck-Jessica Simpson on the cover of Lucky mag-that girl needs to get a brain..............................
    John Mayer -a player-great voice,but IMO not goodlookin,
    I think I should run for Pres or VP-give ME same $ & watch how far I can stretch it!(on a budget!!!!)LMAO-hi to all the subscribers & newbies-we'll make this place the best!

Vineyardimporters

John & Kate plus 8 stars. John was seen holding hands w/his new girlfriend the other day while Kate was grocery shopping for her children. She was all dressed up. He's dating the daughter of Kate's Plastic surgeon. (tummy tuck?)Small world I guess.

Vineyardimporters

Ms. Spears was photographed w/her children on a nice yacht enjoying her kids just being a mom. That's nice.

Vineyardimporters

Wonder if they are going to charge Michael Jackson's Dr? Michael Jackson's mom gets full custody and Debbie Rowe gets visition. Rest In Peace Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Walter Croncite (Sorry if my spelling is off). Wow we've lost many celebrities recently.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast