Close

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Default Fresh Market (grocery)

I LOVE my Fresh Market stores here in UT-great produce,meat,sales & customer service.(the butcher at the 1 by my house likes me too)

I used my $2 off Stouffers coup & a $.75 Dole salad coup to get a great deal-they had a special:Buy the big size Lasagna (all varieties) or big Chicken Enchiladas (sorry,forget the exact size,but the $13.99 when not on sale here),you got free Dole salad,French bread,2 liter of Coke prod,& a 1/2 gal of Western Family ice cream for $9.99.Minus my coups,$7.24 !!! Nice easy meal for hubby while I was working & little mess for me to come home to-LOL (even leftover lasagna for hubby's lunch)
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    I LOVE my Fresh Market stores here in UT-great produce,meat,sales & customer service.(the butcher at the 1 by my house likes me too)

I used my $2 off Stouffers coup & a $.75 Dole salad coup to get a great deal-they had a special:Buy the big size Lasagna (all varieties) or big Chicken Enchiladas (sorry,forget the exact size,but the $13.99 when not on sale here),you got free Dole salad,French bread,2 liter of Coke prod,& a 1/2 gal of Western Family ice cream for $9.99.Minus my coups,$7.24 !!! Nice easy meal for hubby while I was working & little mess for me to come home to-LOL (even leftover lasagna for hubby's lunch)
    Sounds yummy too!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Learner

Status

well done, i am just preparing for my weekly grcocery shop now