Close

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Default Family Dollar "Get The Goods,Get Away"-3/27

http://www.familydollar.com/pages/get-the-goods-get-away.aspx?=sweepstakes-get-the-goods-get-away-banner-1203lp
    V
    oid in AK,HI,MT,OR & WA

3 Grand Prizes-Winners choice of 1 of 3 Prizes:
    i. A Paws Up trip for four (4) to The Resort at Paws Up in Montana. Trip package includes roundtrip coach-class air transportation from a major airport near winner's home within the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to the Montana; four (4) nights' accommodations at The Resort at Paws Up (single room, quad occupancy); ground transportation between airport and hotel; meals for length of stay (menus determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); winner's choice of a 1.5 hour horseback ride adventure for four (4), or a four (4) hour float down the Blackfoot river activity for four (4); and winner's choice of a 60 minute massage for two (2), or a Sporting clay adventure for two (2); Two full days of Kids Corp Discovery Camp;
    ii. A Scream Across the USA trip for four (4) to Los Angeles, CA; Cleveland, OH, and Pittsburgh, PA. Trip package includes coach-class air transportation from a major airport near winner's home within the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Cleveland, OH; two (2) nights' accommodations at a hotel in Cleveland, OH determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, quad occupancy); admission for four (4) to the Cedar Point amusement park; coach-class air transportation to Pittsburgh, PA; two (2) nights' accommodations at a hotel in Pittsburgh, PA determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, quad occupancy); admission for four (4) to the Kennywood amusement park; coach-class air transportation to Los Angeles, CA; two (2) nights' accommodations at a hotel in Los Angeles, CA determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, quad occupancy); admission for four (4) to Six Flags Theme Park; Continental breakfast daily; Rental car for duration of stay (make and model determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, driver must be 21+ and other restrictions apply); Dinner one night in each city (menus determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and air transportation for four 4) back to the major airport near winner's home within the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States.
    iii. A Spectacular Sea Island trip for four (4) to Sea Island, GA. Trip package includes roundtrip coach-class air transportation from a major airport near winner's home within the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Sea Island, GA; four (4) nights' accommodations at a hotel in Sea Island, GA determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, quad occupancy); rental car for length or stay (make and model determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); breakfast for length of stay (menu determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 1-day of bike rental for four (4); Parking at the hotel; horseback riding adventure for four (4); and a clay pigeon shooting activity for four (4).
    IWG-
    THIRTY-ONE (31) FIRST PRIZES (one (1) per day): A Stock Up Care Package including Scott Mega Roll (6 count) Paper Towels, Scott Double Roll Extra Soft Bath Tissue (12-pack), Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner (3-pack); Pledge Multi Surface Wipes (4-pack), Windex Flat Pack Wipes (3- pack), Q-tips Swab (1,875-count), Hellmanns Extra Virgin Olive Oil Mayonnaise Dressing (3 jars), Ragu Old World Style Traditional Pasta Sauce (4-pack). ARV: $97. SIX HUNDRED FIFTY ONE (651) SECOND PRIZES (twenty-one (21) per day): A $50 gas card (terms and conditions apply ARV: $50. TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHT (2,108) THIRD PRIZES (sixty-eight (68) per day): A $10 Family Dollar gift card (terms and conditions apply). ARV: $10.

Limit 1 IWPrize per person
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Ends soon...
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Couple more days...

Learner

Status

i know this isnt the place to make a 1st post but the link will not work and it says my profile will be deleted if i do not post. can someone help me figure out to get the link to work please?

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by amy_lynn20 View Post
    i know this isnt the place to make a 1st post but the link will not work and it says my profile will be deleted if i do not post. can someone help me figure out to get the link to work please?
    It's fine to make your first post here!

The link is working for me, so I don't know how to help... I'm sorry!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Ends tomorrow...