Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vineyardimporters

rented Penelope... That was a cute movie. Us girls thought it was anyway. Rented: Nim's Island - that one has Jodie Foster in it. - We thought it was o.k. Went to see Step Brother's last night. OMG My whole family thought it was funny. "but" we also had a hilarious night. 2 parts that made it funny (there were more)was the electric went out :crazy: (we were last show for the night) so we all stood up & start singing songs w/our kids too ex: 99 beers, rudolph, etc. the other my dh started snoring towards the end of evening after the electric was turned on.. :rofl:Perfect part of the movie. Now back to the movie lol - lots of foul language but toally funny - that's what we thought anyay.

Vineyardimporters

Rented: Push - The government was trying to enhance the powers of individuals. It had Dakota Fanning in it. She looked and acted older. She looked cute. The movie was pretty good.

Rented: Twilight - Vampire movie. It was actually a good movie. We rented it but the kids didn't see this one (My daughter had no desire to see it)I thought it was creative in the way it implied romance yet there were no sex scenes.

Any movies anyone seen they like or dislike? The kids seen some others but I can't think of the one's they seen (they're on summer vacation) - yes I miss them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12