Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crowdtap

The Holy Master

Status

check your accounts

Apply to Host a Woolite Party
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Through tomorrow 5/25, select Crowdtap members can apply to host a Verizon “Feed Your App-etite” Party and snag a FREE Verizon Swag Bag with the following items…

* Party Guide
    * One $35 American Express Gift card to buy refreshments
    * One $50 American Express Gift Card to offset download purchases
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Congratulations! You’re one of a lucky handful of Crowdtappers chosen to host a Verizon VIPs “Feed Your App-etite” Party! You were chosen because of your exceptional participation and status as a Verizon VIP key influencer in the Crowdtap community. Now, let’s get this party started!

Beginner

Status

Rebate Queen, I got that message, too, but does that mean we're in because at the bottom of my page it also says, "Your answers are being moderated. You will receive an email when you're approved." I hope we get in to this one, those gift cards would be sweet!

Teacher

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebeccamarietta View Post
    Rebate Queen, I got that message, too, but does that mean we're in because at the bottom of my page it also says, "Your answers are being moderated. You will receive an email when you're approved." I hope we get in to this one, those gift cards would be sweet!
    Yep that does mean you were chosen, so check your page. There is a place to fill in the date and time of your party and then it is posted to events on Facebook for you.

I got the same thing too. Not sure what kind of party I will have, but I am excited. Now to figure out the details!!

Dawn have you done a Crowdtap party before? Do we post pics? Just curious!!

Oh your page will look like this after the invite has been filled in:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prize win 84 AJ.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	134.6 KB 
ID:	644
    Last edited by Minister's Wife; 05-28-2012 at 06:51 AM.

Beginner

Status

Well I didn't get in on the Verizon party but I did just get accepted into a McCormick Grill Mates party.

Teacher

Status

Forgot to tell you I got accepted into the Grill Mates party and my son got accepted too. So we are going to combine our parties and do a whopper of one. Too bad I hadn't known about this one too when I scheduled the Verizon one. I could have done them together! Oh well.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebeccamarietta View Post
    Sorry, I just saw this. I was out of town when you wrote it. I got an email turning me gown for the GrillMates, even though they made it sound like I was in.

Teacher

Status

We had one of our Grill Mates parties and the Verizon party. Both went pretty well although a lot more people don't have Verizon than I thought. It was kinda comical trying to work all that out with downloading apps!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12