I don’t do windows because … I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
I don’t wax floors because … I am terrified a guest will slip, hurt themselves, I’ll feel terrible and they may sue me.

I don’t mind the dust bunnies because .. They are very good company, I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.

I don’t disturb cobwebs because … I want every creature to have a home of their own.

I don’t Spring Clean because .. I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.

I don’t pull weeds in the garden because … I don’t want to get in God’s way, he is an excellent designer.

I don’t put things away because .. My husband will never be able to find them again.

I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because … I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.

I don’t iron because … I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.

I don’t stress much on anything because … “A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol’ woman!!!!