I am an editor with AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com, a publisher of free casserole recipes, tips and articles on cooking. our editorial team has created a brand new casserole eCookbook currently available for free download. I have written up a brief description of the eCookbook below. Please freel free to edit. There is also an image of the eCookbook on our Web site that you are free to add to your site or email newsletter. Please share this new eCookbook with your friends and followers.

>>>

Free Offer: Fall Casserole Ideas: 14 Deliciously Good Recipes for Thanksgiving free eCookbook

Included in this eCookbook:

- Thanksgiving Side Dishes

- Thanksgiving Leftover Casseroles

- Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes

You can get this eCookbook free at:

http://www.allfreecasserolerecipes.c...Free-eCookbook

I am happy to send you other free casserole recipes as well. Just let me know the besty way to present offers to your Web site and readers.

Thank you for your consideration of this new free offer.

Sincerely,

AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
Blair Chavis, Editor
Prime Publishing LLC
3400 Dundee Rd., Suite 220
Northbrook, IL 60062

About AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com:

AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com is a cooking and recipe website dedicated to the best casserole recipes and ideas for every occasion and every cooking skill level. We also publish The Casserole Connection, a free e-mail newsletter, publish eCookbooks, and create food and recipe related product promotions, contests and giveaways.

Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. The company created its first web site in 1996. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in the areas of crafting, home decor, wellness, diet, and cooking. A full list of Web properties, free e-newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.