Close

scgodess

Smile Free vodka and merchandise

You can only join by invite. Just for signing up for free you get 25 "crowns" which you can use to get a free pen or pin. Or you can keep trying to earn crowns and save for things like Christiania crown merchandise, free vodka, cash cards, vacations etc.

The invite link is:

http://www.christianiacrowns.com/chr...y?preview=true
    Last edited by scgodess; 06-16-2008 at 07:06 PM.

scgodess

Thumbs up pretty easy

I found out that not only do you get 20 crowns for each person you invite but you also get 10 crowns for each person they invite so actually it's pretty easy to get something decent on the site. I did order a few things about a week ago and contacted them to ask them when I should expect them. They said that They're a little backed up because they have about a 1000 pen and pin orders but I should expect my things next week.

scgodess

Thumbs up update

I got my free stuff I ordered from Christiania crowns vodka site today. It took longer than the site says (site said 2-3 days). It took about 2 weeks but i did get everything. some amex gift cards, business cards, they even threw in a tank, underwear, pins and a light that I didn't order. Very generous package. apologized for the time it took to ship