Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mega-Super Moderator

Status

No surgery today-the insurance co won't ok it till 2/11-this is not considered emergent-the last 1 I had was...
    I think if the MD would've worded it diff,I would've gone. Oh well,just gonna be off work longer.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    No surgery today-the insurance co won't ok it till 2/11-this is not considered emergent-the last 1 I had was...
    I think if the MD would've worded it diff,I would've gone. Oh well,just gonna be off work longer.
    OK...well I hope you're getting paid!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Yea,but dwindling it down faster than I like...since I'm not going back in till the 11th,gonna work overnites next wk-so I can sit
    My MD just kinda chuckled & asked me if I had enough pain meds...if only it was that easy...nerve pain (& I know you know it well Dawn) sux ! I just wish every move didn't hurt.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Yep, know it well!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Extra-Guru

Status

Sorry to hear of your trouble and that it took me so long to respond. Nerve pain isn't no fun. I hope you are doing better.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Oh ya know,I'm just hangin in there-surgery again on Mon-I just want to be out of this constant pain.Thanx for your thoughts-

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Just got out off the hospital again-surgery #2 yesterday.They fixed my nerve that was clipped & put in rod & screws-the bionic woman.Even tho this was a bigger surgery I feel less pain then the other-but I do have an uncomfortable brace I have to wear most the day.It is so nice to feel my left leg & foot again.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Lotta pain today-just laid on the couch & read & slept (Fri are always Pizza Night in my house)-now I'm wide awake @ 1 AM...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12