Close

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Default Free Biscoff Spread

https://www.facebook.com/Biscoff/app_200985003379283
    1st 4,000 get a free cases (8 jars)

You could win 8 full size (14.1 oz.) jars of delicious Biscoff Spread! Please share them with your family and friends and help us get the word out about the newest addition to our family of Biscoff products. Not familiar with Biscoff Spread? Biscoff Spread is an irresistible European spread made from Biscoff Cookies. Enjoy it on toast, with apples, as a secret ingredient in recipes or straight out of the jar! Visit www.biscoff.com for delicious recipes and more information on Biscoff products.
    Last edited by jammom; 02-04-2013 at 12:59 PM.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Congratulations!
    You've won a Case of Biscoff Spread! Look for an email coming shortly on how to claim your prize.
    In the meantime, share the love with your friends and give them a chance to win, too. Luck is clearly on your side, so go ahead! We'll send them a link to the game on your behalf.

Visit www.biscoff.com for delicious recipes and more information on Biscoff products.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

We apologize for the confusion we might have caused. Here is a clarification on the Biscoff Spread giveaway. First 4,000 eligible entries win a case of Biscoff Spread (8 jars/case). All entries, including the ones that already won a case, are automatically entered in a sweepstakes to win more cases of Biscoff Spread. If you got a screen that said "Congratulations You Won", that means you won a case of Biscoff Spread. You will receive 2 emails, one confirming you won, and a second one notifying that you are automatically entered the February 10th sweepstakes.

The Holy Master

Status

......Damn
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Deb, I might need to bribe you to send me a jar!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Deb, I might need to bribe you to send me a jar!!
    No bribe needed...& a side of cheese ?!?

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    No bribe needed...& a side of cheese ?!?
    Oh my...that would be awesome! Tell me you're not joking!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Oh my...that would be awesome! Tell me you're not joking!
    18# is a TON ! (even at 1/4-1/2 lb a day) Everyone's gonna get constipated-LOL
    I gotta get my W-2 later-pharmacy should have some small styrofoam containers (for meds that need refrig)

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    18# is a TON ! (even at 1/4-1/2 lb a day) Everyone's gonna get constipated-LOL
    I gotta get my W-2 later-pharmacy should have some small styrofoam containers (for meds that need refrig)
    Woohoo!! I was looking at that exact cheese at the commissary the other day. Even there, it was over $10 a pound!!

The Holy Master

Status

Some info for you:

Selecting High-Quality Cheese:
    When selecting cheeses for freezing, avoid those with dry or cracked edges, mold that doesn't belong or cheeses that appear greasy on the surface. Check the date of prepackaged cheese to make sure it hasn't expired. Cheese keeps best in the refrigerator and freezing it will sacrifice some of its quality. Hard or semi-hard cheese can be frozen, but it may become develop a crumbly or mealy texture during freezing. However, it will retain its flavor and work just fine for cooking.
    Best Cheeses to Freeze:
    Camembert, Cheddar, Edam, Mozzarella, Muenster, Parmesan, Port du Salut, Provolone, Romano, and Swiss. Blue Cheese will retain its flavor, but become crumbly. Soft cheeses should be frozen when they reached the desired ripeness.
    Worst Cheeses to Freeze:
    Container cream cheese, cottage cheese and ricotta cheese do not freeze well. Blocks of cream cheese can be frozen for later use as an ingredient in recipes.
    Preparing for Freezing:
    Hard and semi-hard cheeses can be grated, sliced or cut into blocks for freezing.
    Suitable Packaging:
    Wrap wheels, blocks or slices of cheese tightly in plastic or heavy-duty aluminum foil. Separate slices of cheese with wax paper before freezing. Grated cheese stores well in airtight containers.
    Maximum Storage Time:
    Freeze soft cheese and cheese spreads and dips for 1 month, and hard and semi-hard cheese for 3 to 6 months.
    Thawing:
    Thaw the amount of cheese needed for consumption in the refrigerator, then serve it at room temperature. Cheese used for cooking should also be thawed in the refrigerator.
    Tips & Shortcuts:
    Hard cheese grates well when it's frozen.
    Refrigerating Cheese:
    All natural cheese continues to age and change when stored. As a general rule, the softer the cheese, the more quickly it will spoil. If a small amount of mold appears on cheese, remove it and save the rest. Refrigerate soft cheese for 3 to 4 days, hard to semi-hard cheese for 2 to 3 weeks and cheese spreads and dips for 1 to 2 weeks.