Close

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Default Sweeps Reality Show ?

Exciting Opportunity Insiders!

Hi Deborah,

A Major Television Network is in search of dynamic characters who LOVE to enter sweepstakes, contests, gameshows, and giveaways! This new television series is unlike ANY other sweepstakes show to date (this is not 'High Stakes' or 'Sweepstakers').

We want BIG characters with lots of personality, interesting hobbies, or unique quirks who love the thrill of winning sweeps and contests!

Men and women of all ages, couples, friends, sisters, brothers, co-workers, and neighbors who are ready to embrace the thrill of their wins should apply immediately. And as an added bonus, if you are cast on the show, you will receive monetary compensation!

Are you still waiting for your first big win? We want to hear from you too! If this is you or someone you know CLICK HERE for more info!

Good luck!
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Rec'd this today-this is what Peter's talking about.Maybe a yr ago I rec'd a similar email & posted it here,but have searched & can't find it.Any thoughts on this ?
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Peter-it kinda depends on how they want to do it.(just thinking of Extreme Couponing) As we all know,sweeps are time-consuming,frustrating,rewarding,etc...
    We all know winning isn't easy & in the past 3 yrs that I've been sweeping,I've seen them get lots busier.
    I dunno if I'm going to tho-this Forum keeps me busy enough .Go for it Peter-you've got a great sense of humor for it too !

Extra-Guru

Status

Thanks Deb for the info.

Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Peter-it kinda depends on how they want to do it.(just thinking of Extreme Couponing) As we all know,sweeps are time-consuming,frustrating,rewarding,etc...
    We all know winning isn't easy & in the past 3 yrs that I've been sweeping,I've seen them get lots busier.
    I dunno if I'm going to tho-this Forum keeps me busy enough .Go for it Peter-you've got a great sense of humor for it too !
    I second that! You should check it out Peter. And just think, we can say "I knew him when"! LOL!
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!