THIS one is centercode like a beta tester.You can get free toys '' to play with :confused:
anyway here it is and the url HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME ... SIGN up too

hey i am really quick today.I am loaded down and please do not forget to register w/ www.acop.com I could not do one since i was not feeling good and its in 100$ range sooo and now here is another centercode.com beta. for your mobile glglg

THIS IS WHAT THEY WRITE ME

I once was lost, but now I’m found… Getting lost used to be a disastrous occurrence that could mean starvation and possibly death if you didn’t find your way back home. But thanks to technology, we now live in an age where one can go exploring without being attacked by a bear or wild guinea pig… unless that was your goal all along, of course. Whether you’re out hunting for a fun new hang out spot or looking for some local wildlife, this new navigation software with social media functionality can deliver you to your destination with ease.

If you are an adventurous tester interested in trying out new navigation software that will help you boldly go where others have gone before or check out previously uncharted territory, Centercode wants you for this enthralling new beta test. Find new locales, make some friends, and, best of all, help forge this navigation software into the perfect software you want to see made public.

Please remember that a commitment of time and effort is necessary to provide high-quality feedback and thorough completion of any requested tasks. This project also requires participants to be US residents who are at least 18 years old and owners of at least one vehicle.

Participants must also own a GPS-enabled 2012-2013 Android smartphone with 2.3.6 version of the operating system or later OR own GPS-enabled iPhone smartphone with IOS 4.3 version of the operating system or later and iPhone 4 device or later. Click the link below to learn more about this project.

The Centercode Team
[email protected]

Please click the following link to apply for this test: https://www.onlinebeta.com/r/?362373...D10680212779B5

GOD BLESS YA