Close

Teacher

Status
    Default Naked Juice Agrees to a 9 Million Dollar Class Action Lawsuit *UPDATE*

http://www.topclassactions.com/lawsu...atural-claims#

Naked Juice Co. has agreed to a $9 million class action settlement over claims the company falsely advertised some of its juices and smoothies as “all natural” and free of genetically modified ingredients.

Under the terms of the Naked Juice class action settlement, Class Members will be able to receive a full refund of the money they paid at retail for eligible products, up to a maximum of $75 with proof of purchase. Consumers without proof of purchase are eligible to receive between $5 and $45 in cash.

The Class in the Naked Juice class action settlement is defined as: “All persons and entities in the United States who purchased one or more of the Eligible Products from September 27, 2007 up to and including the date that the Class Notice is initially published.”

When the site launches you will be able to fill out your claim at: www.nakedjuiceclass.com

Right now says "LAUNCHING SOON" and i'm certain it will be soon as claimants will have till Dec 31st 2013 to file their claim.

*Will update as updates become available.*
    Last edited by dealcatcher3; 08-20-2013 at 03:29 AM.
    Because the night is dark ... and full of terrors.

Teacher

Status
    Default Naked Juice Class Action Settlement *Update*

http://www.nakedjuiceclass.com/FileClaim/UnknownClaim

Anyone who bought an eligible Naked Juice product at any time from September 27, 2007 to August 19, 2013 qualifies for this. You can claim $45 without receipts and $75 with proof of receipt.

To receive a payment, you must accurately complete this Claim Form and submit it by December 17, 2013. Failure to do so will result in a reduction or the denial of your Claim. Claim Forms (and proof of purchase, if you submit a claim with proof of purchase) may be submitted online here or by mail to: Naked Juice Settlement Administrator c/o Gilardi & Co. LLC, P.O. Box 808061, Petaluma, CA 94975-8061. To learn more about the Settlement and your rights to make a claim, exclude yourself from the Settlement, or object to the Settlement please read the detailed Settlement notice here.
    Because the night is dark ... and full of terrors.

Beginner

Status

Wow that's crazy! I've bought Naked Juice before but I don't have any proof of purchase anymore. I wish I did... I mean I do keep a lot of receipts for business related purchases but the grocery ones I usually just throw away. I can't believe they would lie like that. I wonder how they got caught and in trouble for this. How did people find out about the juice being not natural in the first place? Was someone an insider and got mad and told on them?