Close

Teacher

Status
    Default Amanda Bynes forced to undergo mental health evaluation

I remember watching her on TV with my daughter all the time; what a mess she has become.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1406600

Amanda Bynes was forced to undergo a mental evaluation on Monday night, after the troubled starlet caused a commotion in a California residential neighborhood.

Ventura County fire officials responded to a phone call at 8:38 p.m. about a disturbance in a Thousand Oaks, Calif., neighborhood involving Bynes, 27, whom authorities believe started a small fire at a stranger's residence.

"The fire was in a driveway of a single family dwelling," Ventura County fire captain Scott Dettorre told the Daily News. "There wasn't anything in the report to indicate it was a large fire."

"We did respond with an engine company," he said, adding that the item that burned was "a plastic gas can."

“When our engine arrived on scene, the fire was out,” Dettorre said.

Bruno Corsi, 64, said he was the next door neighbor who put the flames out with a small red fire extinguisher.

He told the Daily News he was in his garage when he heard a skidding car and explosion, and saw a bunch of teenagers run from across the street to the fire.

“It was a boom. Somebody asked me for a water hose, but I went with this,” he said, pointing to the cylinder fire extinguisher.

He said he looked out his open garage door, saw the flames in four or five locations and heard a girl yelling for someone to call 911.

The 911 caller can be heard describing the scenario involving "a small piece of cloth" on top of the gasline can.

“At the first moment of the explosion, the flames were maybe 5 feet,” Corsi said through his thick Italian accent. “When I went over, it was less and less. The gas was burning off.”

He said the explosion sent melted shards of the plastic gas can and fuel around different parts of the driveway, causing the multiple burn spots.

“There was a lot of spilling from the explosion,” he said. “The whole thing lasted maybe two minutes.”

There were no injuries reported in relation to the fire incident, police said, and Bynes was taken into police custody.

"(Bynes) met the criteria of 5150 (California Welfare & Institutions Code)," Police Capt. Don Aguilar told The News."She was detained and taken for a mental health evaluation."

"There's no criminal investigation at this time," Aguilar added.
    Because the night is dark ... and full of terrors.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

She used to be so cute on Nickelodeon (my oldest son had a crush on her)
    You are so right-what a waste
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill