Close

Administrator

Status

Furniture and Mattresses at JCPenney: 40% to 50% off + extra 15% to 20% off

JCPenney.com cuts 40% to 50% off select furniture and mattresses. Plus, take an extra 15% off via coupon code RMN20, or an extra 20% off orders of $100 or more. With prices starting at $38.25 after coupon, that beats our mention from three days ago of up to 40% off a selection of furniture with stackable coupons and one of the largest sales we've seen on home items from JCPenney this year. Shipping starts at $8, but orders over $75 qualify for free shipping, although some large items requiring truck delivery may incur an additional charge. (Ship-to-store pickup is also available; it's $2.95 but free for orders over $25.) Coupon expires August 31.

Buy Now

A couple best bets, each with price after coupon:
    - Five Star Callaway Plush Twin Mattress w/ Box Spring for $225
    - Friday Twill 3-pc. Slipcovered Chaise Sectional in Butter (pictured) or Loden for $2,042.10

Beginner

Status

I really like that living room set! I have been wanting a new one for a while but I will probably have to wait since my kids are still young and pretty much trash all of my furniture. The reason I clicked on this forum was actually to check out the deal on mattresses. I really do need a new one. The one I have now was purchased about seven years ago and is a pillow top mattress so it can't be flipped over. It's kind of sagging in the middle so unless I'm sleeping alone I tend to roll inward while I'm trying to sleep. It isn't so great for my neck and back anymore. I've always been a JC Penney fan. I bought all of my curtains there and they are beautiful. This sounds like a great deal! Thanks for sharing the info!