Has anyone NOT rec'd a sweeps win ? Just wondering cause 1 of our members is going thru quite the ordeal for getting (or not getting)...

PLEASE READ---
So I'm not sure If you guys remember That I won a $500 Gift Cert. from Power Force Apparel back in like February . I placed My order in March of 2013 and over 2 months later never received it, called numerous times they told me the production date was pushed back and they apologized. Told me to wait another month, never received again. Kept calling then they said they would send me a check for the price of the shoes because they no longer had them and that they have new people working there. Its been well over 2 months since I've been waiting again! They told me 2x they would send it out on the following Monday and I never received it. Messaged them on FB telling them I just want the Shipping fee (that I paid out of pocket) refunded to me, I give up about the rest. They blocked me from their facebook page so I cannot comment on their page, and never refunded the shipping fee to my card. This is crazy please show some support and let them know what they did is wrong! thanks, Steph