Close

Thread: Sweeps Winnings

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Default Sweeps Winnings

Has anyone NOT rec'd a sweeps win ? Just wondering cause 1 of our members is going thru quite the ordeal for getting (or not getting)...

PLEASE READ---
    So I'm not sure If you guys remember That I won a $500 Gift Cert. from Power Force Apparel back in like February . I placed My order in March of 2013 and over 2 months later never received it, called numerous times they told me the production date was pushed back and they apologized. Told me to wait another month, never received again. Kept calling then they said they would send me a check for the price of the shoes because they no longer had them and that they have new people working there. Its been well over 2 months since I've been waiting again! They told me 2x they would send it out on the following Monday and I never received it. Messaged them on FB telling them I just want the Shipping fee (that I paid out of pocket) refunded to me, I give up about the rest. They blocked me from their facebook page so I cannot comment on their page, and never refunded the shipping fee to my card. This is crazy please show some support and let them know what they did is wrong! thanks, Steph
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Apprentice

Status

I suggest going to the BBB(Better Business Bureau) website, and post a compliant towards this place. They seem to have success most of the time, getting companies to cough up what is owed to people. This is quite unfortunate. Hopefully you can get the issue resolved soon! Best of luck to you!
    Last edited by azcatlover1; 11-17-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Guru

Status

They replied to Debs post on their website!

Power Force Apparel I wish I knew what you were talking about , I am sorry you have had a bad experience with our company. please give us the customer name , we have always honored our prizes and refunded shipping . Please advise what customer you are referring to . Thank you Ms. Stephanie . Or the customer can email [email protected]
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Guru

Status

There's a $500 Sweeps at this link. Just scroll down a bit and it's on the right. They posted it on February 6, 2013. Is this the right one?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Power...04827832961434
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

It's not me...it's 1 of our members-now they're playing ignorant-even tho they blocked her from their FB pg

The only thing I haven't got is some of those Twix coupons from the IWG (no biggie) & I'm still waiting on my $250 GC from the D-Link sweeps
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Apprentice

Status

LMAO....Nooooo. They just got caught in their web of lies.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Busted LMFAO.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	1135
    Absolute Forum: The Best Place On The Net For Free Samples and Great Friends!