Close

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Default LA Times Class Action Settlement

http://www.dancerlitigation.com/673

To receive any relief to which you are entitled, please complete this form online no later than 11:59 p.m. on April 8, 2014. Forms submitted after this deadline will not be accepted.

You may also print a copy of this form, complete the requested information, and return it to Dancer Litigation, Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 11486, Birmingham, AL 35202-1486 no later than April 8, 2014. Form that are not postmarked by April 8, 2014, will not be accepted.

F YOU WISH TO SUBMIT A CLAIM FOR PAYMENT, PLEASE CHECK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING BOXES (see Section 9 of the Class Notice for payment amounts)

I received one or more telephone calls from or on behalf of Los Angeles Times at the above listed cellular telephone number(s). I understand I will not be required to submit telephone bill records to verify the number of calls that I received.

I received five to ten telephone calls from or on behalf of Los Angeles Times at the above listed cellular telephone number(s). I understand I may be required to submit telephone bill records to verify the number of calls I received.

I received more than ten telephone calls from or on behalf of Los Angeles Times at the above listed cellular telephone number(s). I understand I may be required to submit telephone bill records to verify the number of calls I received.

Even if you have no claim for payment, you have the right to request not to be called by or on behalf of Los Angeles Times.

 No Evidence of Calls. Eligible Claimants who submit no evidence of the
    number of calls allegedly received but who attest to (a) having received one or more calls on
    a cell phone from or on behalf of LA Times, and (b) not having consented to receiving
    autodialed calls from or on behalf of LA Times on that cell phone, will have a right to
    payment in the amount of $30.00.
     Five to Ten Calls. Eligible Claimants who attest to (a) having received five to
    ten calls on a cell phone from or on behalf of LA Times, and (b) not having consented to
    receiving autodialed calls from or on behalf of LA Times on that cell phone, will have a right
    to payment in the amount of $30.00 plus a $20.00 Subscription Coupon. Eligible Claimants
    must submit telephone bill records if requested to verify the number of calls they received.
     More than Ten Calls. Eligible Claimants who attest to (a) having received
    more than ten calls on a cell phone from or on behalf of LA Times, and (b) not having
    consented to receiving autodialed calls from or on behalf of LA Times on that cell phone,
    will have a right to payment in the amount of $30.00 plus a $40 Subscription Coupon.
    Eligible Claimants must submit telephone bill records if requested to verify the number of
    calls they received.
    Last edited by jammom; 03-15-2014 at 04:13 AM.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill