Close

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Default 7/31 Daily Check-In

OK-I know we have the Chatbox,but I'd thought I'd start something new.I really want to get everyone talking & make it a bit more fun here cuz this is my playground.

How about if I start a post everyday,& when you visit,leave a comment about your day,a random thought,whatever.You don't have to,but what do you all think?
    (Of course I'll start-I don't shut up much-LOL)
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Well,the end of month & beginning of month always keep me busier than usual here-I hope you guys know how much I love this Forum & really try hard to make it the best & bring you the best.I know I slack off in some areas (coupons comes to mind for 1) but I do my best.I have plenty of iced coffee (I make my own) ,chocolate covered gummy bears (dunno why,but I love 'em) & Lifesavers (always have them w/ me-my meds make my mouth dry & sometimes make my stomach queasy-my Lifesavers have always helped-they discontinued the Fruitoria ones that I "ate" for 10 yrs,so now have to get the assorted)-anyhow,that'll get me thru the nite.
    BTW-my puter is down-I know what's wrong,but not sure how to fix.So on my tablet for now...
    I'm still kinda home-bound even 6 wks after my big ol' surgery-we didn't do the implanted nerve stimulator,so for 2 hrs a day,I have to wear this brace that does the same thing.Since I'm a former RN,they're lettng me do my PT at home myself.Still no improvement except being able to feel my toes (but not the big 1)My 1st week back at work was pretty good-thankfully my coworker & I have always been a good team & she's kinda overprotective of me.So,just like the other 2 surgeries,we'll have to see if it was worth it.Still get tired easy.OK-now back to work here
    I hope everyone has a great day & may you always have a full mailbox!
    Deb
    Last edited by jammom; 07-31-2014 at 12:08 AM.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Novice

Status

I am basically a very quiet person and don't post much. I do however wish to say to all you Jammom, and all the others who work so hard on this forum, Thank you. It is very much appreciated by me and no doubt, by the many others, who frequent this site. I have had so much fun on here playing and winning the sweeps. I don't win alot but when I do, I get excited. I love getting my freebies in the mail.
    I am so happy you are healing so nicely. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.
    Have a great day everyone!