Close

Page 67 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Status

I made a breakfast pizza (added chopped ham and bacon & cheddar cheese) about 4am and had a couple slices. Not that great.

Just got home from Madison and eating more of the breakfast pizza.

Status

Just got up. Lots to do before I go to hospital today, so I ate the last piece of breakfast pizza before I start doing things around the house

Status

Just got back from Kwik Trip to fill up on gas, so I don't have to when it is time to leave ~ grabbed a steak and cream cheese Tornato and a Cream Cheese, Bacon, and Jalopeno Tornato and a mixed fruit cup for breakfast.

Status

I am making some Neilly's Kimchi Fried Rice. Also having some Salt & Vinegar Potato chips 2 slices of venison Sausage, and will see what else I can find. Don is home and in bed. I feel uncomfortable eating food since he is on a Full Clear Liquid Diet. I don't know why it is called that because alot of the options that were on the hospital menu could not be sucked up thru a straw and I don't think pureed oatmeal, cream of wheat, or cream of rice is clear, nor is Coke/diet coke etc.

Status

Since Don can't eat alot of stuff, I will be able to eat what I want. I have already had rice, just finished a sandwich on Brownberry 100% Organic Whole Grain Bread. I put thin sliced honey ham, provolone cheese, and REAL Mayo. Don will not eat the Rice, bread, or mayo.

Status
    Default Quote of the Day ~ Saturday 11 November 2023 ~ HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!!!!

Status

Today I had Pa-Lo Duck Asian noodles, Beef Summer sausage with real mayo and provolone cheese on organic 100% whole grain bread, a bowl of corn flakes, and a mug of tomato soup. Don had some Strawberry Banana Smoothie, Tomato Soup, some strawberry protein drink, and butternut squash.

Status

I feel like I am starving! I am just nibbling on things. I did put a Banquet Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo entree in oven. Sucks with no leftovers. I did pull some out of fridge freezer that I will be eating when they thaw out. Looks like the burger might be next. Don has a few options in fridge to eat when he is ready. He is still working on the Smoothie I made yesterday. I am going to start making smaller batches.

Status

I ate some of the Banquet Entree and still hungry so had some cottage cheese with chopped bacon that I had in the freezer. Don finished his protein drink and now having a rootbeer, I keep asking if he wants me to blend up the rest of the Banquet Entree but his is not giving me an answer. He did look at it and It looked like he was rying to figure out how to snitch a bit to see if he liked it. This is going to be quite an adventure.

Status

I suggested I make manwich and Idahoan Instant mash potatoes. Don liked the idea so we ran to town. He is suppose to be on a liquid diet but my thought is if he does not have to chew it, it is ok. He needs to eat. He really is not drinking as much as he should be. I ate the hamburger this morning for breakfast. I guess he had some squash and tomato soup last night but does not look like he had much. But something is better than nothing. I will take the small win. I did not eat much because I really don't like manwich and would rather he have food options to eat.

Page 67 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast