Close

Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Status

It was 21 when I got off work this morning. The city spread salt brine on the roads yesterday. We were suppose to start getting snow last night around 9pm and get 5" - 8". Still no snow

Status

Accuweather says it is 20F right now with a 2F windchill. There is about 4" of snow on the porch by the kitchen door so not sure how much we really got and I am not about to go outside to find out. We did get more dried alfalfa in the chicken igloo before the snow started sticking. So glad we got the heated water thing for the birds. Wish I had thought of it last year.

We are only suppose to get a high of 23F with a 3F windchill and then it goes downhill from there

Status

WOOHOO!! Now this is Wisconsin Weather! Currently we are at 6F with a windchill of -8F

we are suppose to get a high of 13F with a windchill of 8F but it will get colder before warmer. we will drop to 3F with a windchill of -13F before it starts warming up.

It is also free fishing this weekend. Palmyra had their fishing derby this week. The ice was between 1" - 5" on a spring fed lake and with snow cover, we weren't going to chance it since it was snow covered and did not want to risk falling in because there was open water as well.

Status

I don't know what is wrong with Accuweather, other than must not be feeling well because it says it is -5F with a real feel of -1F. My car said -17F and Fort Community Bank clock said -11. Thank God there is not alot of wind. O am not going to hold up hope on accuracy of our highs today.

Status

my car said it was 14F when I got to work last night. It said it was 16F when I got off work. Did laundry and bank clock said it was 18F. Suppose to get 5-8 inches or 8 - 10 inches depending on what news channel you are watching. Snow is suppose to continue through tomorrow mid morning.

Status

It was 26F when I went to work last night and a couple inches of snow. When I got off work it was 22F and alot of snow to brush off my car before I could even begin to scrape ice off windows. Snowing harder right now. Don says we currently have about 6" and snow blower started sputtering. He says he can't keep up with the snow and He still has another property that I will drive him to because it is too cold and going up and down that hill stinks. I will have to do it if it snows while Don is gone for 3 days.

Status

It was 14F when I went to work last night and 4F when I got off work this morning ~ currently 10F

Status

OMG!!! 4F whern I got to work and -9F when I came home (obviously not the windchill~I am afraid to look) It is only going to get colder and snow on Monday 6" - 10". I took vacation sunday and monday so I will be ready for it.

Status

it was -17F when I got up this morning. We had a high of 6F.

accuweather says it is currently 4F with a real feel of 9F. We are suppose to get down to -11F tonite ~ Don put more dry alphalfa in chicken hut. Hopefully TopHat did not get stuck on Roof of Rabbit Hut again.

Status

Right now it is -11F. We are suppose to get a high of 9 today, accuweather says snow should start around 7pm and get 4" - 6". I hope they are correct and the weather people on TV are wrong.

Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast