Close

Page 55 of 78 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Status

This morning when I got home from work it was 18 with a real feel of 5 and super gusty winds.

Right now it is 23 with a real feel of 20. Not looking like it will warm up anytime soon. Have major storms coming through in the next day or 2.

Tonite from about 10pm until about 6am the whole park will have no electricity (along with many others) while WE-Energies upgrades our electrical wiring to the new poles. Looks like a good night to go to the 24 hour laundry mat to do the laundry

Status

It was super windy last night. They were done around 430am this morning.

Wind still blowing hard. currently 30 with a real feel of 17. Suppose to have a high of 32 with a real feel of 19. and tonite a high of 27 with a real feel of 8.

We have Ice Storm and Winter Storm warnings from today at 9am until 12pm tomorrow.

Status

What a crappy day yesterday! We got a snow, rain, sleet mix starting around 8am. Winds were whipping. Right now it is 30 with a real feel of 20, which is better than predicted because the overnight high was 28 with a real feel of 10 with sleet.

We are suppose to get a high of 35 with a real feel of 22 today and snow. Our Winter Weather Warning is suppose to end about noon today.

Status

Right now it is 26 with a real feel of 27. It is not warming up very fast. Don and Juan are out shoveling our driveways. It snowed all day yesterday and into the evening. Got off work early and hard to see roads. At one point, did not realize I was on wrong side of road until I saw a glimpse of yellow on the road

Status

We got up to 43 today. Right now it is 36 with a real feel of 31 We are suppose to be getting more snow

Status

Talk about "CRAZY WEATHER"! A little over 1.5" of rain causing serious flash floods and hydroplaning on the roads on Monday, Tuesday was not too bad, around 42 degrees, up to 52 today, High of 39 with a real feel of 29 on Thursday, and Friday 4" of wet snow.

Right now it is 36 with a real feel of 36

Status

The last few days weather has been all over the board. Right now it is very windy and 34 with a real feel of 30. We are expecting 4" - 8" of snow between now and tomorrow morning.

Status

WE have probably had more snow this month than all winter and some was very nasty. I had to go to work during one snow storm and it took me 45 minutes to get to work. Normally during this road construction it takes me 20-25 minutes to get to work. By the time my co-worker left to go home (also from Whitewater), his honda was "plowing the snow. The snow was up to his bumpers.

Last night it got down to 10 with a real feel of 16. Right now it is 19 with a real feel of 16. We are suppose to have a warm day today, with a high of 46 with a real feel of 39

Status

It was 45 when I went to bed at about 3 pm. It was 46 a little after 1am when I went to do laundry. It is currently 40 with a real feel of 33. Today we are suppose to have a high of 44 with a real feel of 37 and rain in the forecast for today as well.

Status

Wind still sucks around here. It just won't stop. When I got home from work about 3:45am, it was 10 with a real feel of -2.

It is currently 10 with a real feel of -3. I thought we were done with the sub zero crap.

Mother nature needs to get her head of her "Dairy Aire" and start thinking warm thoughts

Page 55 of 78 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast