Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Status

having a fabulous day! I am sitting in my garage drinking beer and playing on the computer. Looks like when I charged up my puter and tried to log on at work (and forgot I didn't have my keyboard, I thought I did a hard shut down, but it was still on I have about half battery power right now

Status

Today is my grand daughter, Emma, 5th birthday. They are leaving milton now to come over so she can get her presents from Grandma I got h er this adorable outfit. The shirt has both of the Frozen Princesses on it and the skirt is purple and black lace. She also got some glittery Princess Sophia Stickers, a sleeping beaut coloring book, a box of Frozen Fruit Snacks, bubbles and a few other little things

Status

Not sure what's going on, I can't switch to no format to post a cute tuesday picture ~ Oh Well Checking in Didn't go to work last night was too upset about why the hospital would not give me any info on Rissa all of a sudden and sister not answering calls or texts

Status

I obviously had many issues yesterday, since it was only Monday. The other issue was brain fart from operator LOL

Status

Almost a week since I got home from Hospital. Loving it, but working as much as possible because of the lost wages for almost a week from 2 full time jobs. Got home from work tonite at Qdoba's and too lazy to make anything so eatting Baked Focaccia Tuscan Cheese crackers with Green Onion Dip (almost a lowfat meal HEE HEE!

Status

Just a quick note before I pack up my computer and head across the street to start my 2nd job. It never seems to end. Hospital and medical bills piling. I am at about $12,000+

Hope all of you are doing well. Rissa has been in a mental hospital 3 times already and has tried to commit suicide. I need to get her out of my sister's house before she does something really stupid. She sneaks over to my house instead of going to the 8am sunday service at church and has me make her an omelet Have a great day everyone!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Geesh woman,wish there was something I could do to help.I know about med bills,life isn't getting much cheaper.Hopefully you can slow down-you gotta take care of yourself too.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910