Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prayer requests

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Thank you Raeja-I'm doing really well.Still have weakness & I feel like a human voodoo doll with all the stabbing nerve pain I still get,but hopefully that will subside w/ time. (prob not tho-my leg still isn't the same)

I think we all need to keep Covette in our prayers-it's awful what happened.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Status

Glad to hear you are in good spirits Jammom

I definately agree we need to send strong prayers for Covette ~

In case anyone missed it ~ I did a copy and paste of the article

Status

LOCAL, NEWS ·

Photo by Bobby Williams…
    Seven people including a small child are recovering from injuries after a head-on collision Friday evening in Wayne County.
    The wreck happened at the intersection of Old Mount Olive Highway and Genoa Road around 8:40 p.m. The victims had to be cut out of the vehicle by Mar-Mac firefighters.
    Authorities said Noemi Torres Gonzalez of Lagrange was driving a truck south on Old Mount Olive Highway that struck a car driven by Little Arthur Chambers of Goldsboro.
    Law enforcement officials said Gonzalez was charged in the wreck.
    Officers from the North Carolina Highway Patrol along with deputies from the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office arrived minutes after the crash. Deputies assisted with blocking off Genoa Road at the intersection of Pecan Road, and blocking off lanes of Old Mount Olive Highway.

Our Prayers are with you and your family Covette

Learner

Status

Thanks, we still need all the prayers we can get!!!

Learner

Status

Covette...prayers to all of your family members...that crash is horrible...one blessing is that they all survived...God was with them for sure.

Apprentice

Status

Covette-even though I haven't been 'here' you and your family have been in my prayers daily. I hope your cousin is doing much better. Much love to you!
    You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. ~Anonymous

Learner

Status

Thanks everybody! My female cousinh ave to stay in the hospital until unknown, because she has to learn how to do everything all over again! Long road ahead!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by covette View Post
    Thanks everybody! My female cousinh ave to stay in the hospital until unknown, because she has to learn how to do everything all over again! Long road ahead!
    I know things will work out ~ after I crashed my mustang back in 1980, I had to relearn alot of stuff and have amnesia covering about 6months prior to the accident and I can't remember anything until a little over a month later ~ I survived being in a coma for 2 weeks 4 days ~ I am sure your cousin is strong willed if she is already at this point ~ my prayers will always be with you folks

Apprentice

Status

Please send some prayers your way to my friend Cathy who I know from my Civic League. Just saw her Monday night at the meeting and then early Tuesday afternoon at the bank she works at (she is a higher up there) to drop off addresses and the people she needed to do thank yous for (for our Roaring 20's Gala) she didn't have to many but I asked if she wanted me to take some since I had my businesses done. I was just going to do club members this week (which we don't have to do but I have a couple left over thank yous-most are in our committee anyway)

Anyway, today I am sick with a fever, sore throat, ear ache and cough, etc. (thought it was allergies until fever came) and Gretchen texted me- did I see the e-mail about Cathy? No, I am in bed. Her husband Bob died Wednesday morning! Sure enough, there is an e-mail from our president saying just that. Gretchen said she was just getting her voice mail- so I texted her saying if she needed ANYTHING at all to let me know- even if she wanted me to take the TYs off her hands. I am sure that is the last thing she is thinking about right now.

Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers- her son has to fly in from Kenya.
    You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. ~Anonymous

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

So sad...blessings to all involved...
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast