Close

Thread: Aarrgghh!!....

Apprentice

Status

Default Aarrgghh!!....

Ok, taking a deep breath before posting...most know I am co-chairing a gala. Now, I should say this is my own fault for NOT going to the interview... My co-chair calls me, do I want to go with her do to an interview with her friend for local paper (they are REALLY good friends so I thought I would leave them have time together) plus she has done an interview with her before for another article- she knows she has to spell my name right this time This woman does not proof read (spelled it wrong once and it was my EASY maiden name) that didn't matter...what I was annoyed about is that they left out the live/silent auction...pointed that out to Gretchen my co-chair- and said people will need to know to bring their checkbooks she said they will for tickets (in other words tell them when they buy a ticket). I said not if they pre-paid! What a thing to leave out! I am killing myself to get these things and she leaves that out!!!

I just had to vent...done now.
    You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. ~Anonymous

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Even tho I love my MD & trust him with my life...I would really like to see less of him.I get really frustrated (esp w/ this surgery & the weakness that has since resolved about 50%) cuz I feel like I'm just falling apart & there's nothing I can do.Yea,I know-it's the Lupus & Myositis making things interesting,but 4 surgeries in less than 2 yrs ?!? & no,my MD isn't just fixing me up to keep me coming back.I try to always think that it could be worse,but when I look like I'm wrestling w/ myself just to put my hair in a ponytail,I have my moments...
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill