Close

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Guru

Status

Default Join RecycleBank For Free Coupons

Redeem your RecycleBank Points for exciting products and services from our favorite offerings. Together, RecycleBank, our partners, and you are making a difference.
    You'll get 100 points just for signing up. You can also get points for things like sending in your old cell phones to be recycled. Coke coupons are just 10 point!

Home page: https://www.recyclebank.com/

Last edited by rebate queen; 08-24-2010 at 01:25 PM.

Guru

Status

https://www.recyclebank.com/

Promo code: RECYCLEYOURMAGS gets you 15 points

Join the eBay Green Team and earn 50 RecycleBank Points http://www.recyclebank.com/signup/ebay
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Teacher

Status

Default Recycle Bank Free Rewards program

Earn points to redeem for a variety of products and coupons. Free to sign up and easy to get points through special promotions, and products.

http://www.recyclebank.com/

Here is a code you can use to enter to get started with rewards. The code can be entered up to 5 times, for 10 points each.

under where you post the points click on Nature Made

Here is a code for 15 points: RECYCLEYOURMAGS
    Click on Hearst Magazines for this code.

I just joined and already have 140 points and I haven't purchased a thing.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Cool-I like it !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Guru

Status

Another one for 15 points. TakeSmallSteps Be sure to select Marcal as the partner.
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Apprentice

Status
    Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan's Mom View Post
    Another one for 15 points. TakeSmallSteps Be sure to select Marcal as the partner.
    Thanks for the code.

So far since I joined (I think it was about 6 months ago)I have gotten a $1 off coupon for coke products, a coupon for a free seventh generation cleaning product, and a free 1 year subscription to Seventeen magazine. :chees:

Teacher

Status

Default Recycle Bank

Got this info from a blog I read sometimes. I already belong to Recycle Bank and have gotten several free things from them. Here is the post from the blog:

Recycle Bank emailed me with a special code just for my readers. It is worth 15 points: WHOSAIDNO15 (select RecycleBank Insider from the pull down menu under the code window)

If you are new to Recycle Bank, this is a site where you get points for signing up for certain things and doing certain things (like recycling) and after you get enough points, you can cash out for high value & FREE coupons.

You will get 25 points for signing up, and then click on Earn Points and sign up for the Ebay Green Team and get another 50 points. Then enter the code I posted and get 15 points. Then enter code TakeSmallSteps and select Marcal in the pull down window to get another 15 points. That should give you enough for a GOOD coupon or two. Find the coupons by clicking on Get Rewards and then choosing ???Grocery & Food??? from the left side. (The ways to earn extra points change constantly)
    From Who Said Nothing In Life Is Free?

You can enter the special code 5 times for a total of 75 points.

http://www.recyclebank.com/earn

Guru

Status

Code: COUPKATARINA15. Select RecycleBank Insider from the dropdown menu.

https://www.recyclebank.com/

Congratulations!
    You've earned 15 RecycleBank Points,
    They have been added to your account.

The Holy Master

Status

Are you currently a RecycleBank member? If not, head on over here to sign up for a RecycleBank account and earn RecycleBank Points for all kinds of green actions like using renewable energy, reusing products, digital downloads, recycling your electronic waste, and much more. You can then use your points to earn rewards like coupons and discounts!

In addition to becoming a RecycleBank member, you may want to consider heading over to the RecycleBank Facebook page and ???liking??? them. In celebration of reaching 10,000 Facebook fans, RecycleBank is rewarding members with 10 Days of Giveaways (note: you do NOT have to be a RecycleBank Facebook fan to enter the giveaway, just a RecycleBank member)!

Here??™s how to enter:

Through October 1st, head on over here to enter the daily giveaway. Leave a comment in response to the day??™s topic, and you could win the daily prize. Each day, RecycleBank will choose one member at random from those who shared ideas and commented on the day??™s question, and that person will receive that day??™s prize.

Today??™s prize is a Ruby Tuesday Prize Pack which includes the following items:
    * RecycleBank tote bag
    * Ruby Tuesday hat
    * Ruby Tuesday NASCAR model
    * Ruby Tuesday stainless steel water bottle
    * $50 Ruby Tuesday gift card
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

RecycleBank partners with cities and haulers to reward households for recycling. Currently, you can earn 25 RecycleBank points just for signing up here https://www.recyclebank.com/signup/registration (this offer is good for NEW registrants only). Plus, you can score an additional 50 points after signing up. Just go here http://www.recyclebank.com/signup/ebay and join the RecycleBank Ebay Green Team. After doing so, 50 points will almost instantly be credited to your account!

You can use your points to purchase high value coupons for groceries and/or discounts at online stores. After signing in, click on the ???Get Rewards??? tab and you??™ll be able to start scrolling through the rewards they have available on the left hand side. You can use 50 of your points to score a $3 off ANY one Kashi product coupon (will be sent via snail mail)??“ which should make for a FREE item when paired with a sale! There are also quite a few other rewards to choose from that are in the 50 to 75 point range.

Also, Kashi has now teamed up with RecycleBank! When you buy specially marked boxes of Kashi Whole Wheat Biscuits cereal (Cinnamon Harvest, Autumn Wheat, or Island Vanilla), you can get 15 Recycle Bank points (by entering an 8 digit code found inside the box). Plus, if you enter the code before November 30th, you??™ll get 15 extra bonus points!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast