Close

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Smilely 360

Learner

Status

Really need a little help with this one. Tried to create a smiley, but it won't work. Seems like an awesome program.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by awatsr View Post
    Really need a little help with this one. Tried to create a smiley, but it won't work. Seems like an awesome program.
    Wish I could help, but I don't know a thing about it

The Holy Master

Status

Dear Dawn,

You're eligible for the new
    Ideal?® No Calorie Sweetener mission!

If you accept this mission, you'll receive one free box of 50 packets of Ideal?® No Calorie Sweetener to try in your next cup of coffee or tea. Once you receive the package, all you have to do is come back online and share your feedback on the product. (Remember to update your shipping address in your profile if needed.)

Ideal?® No Calorie Sweetener from Heartland Sweeteners is a no-calorie, great tasting sugar alternative and is suitable for everyone in the family, including those with diabetes. It dissolves quickly in your favorite hot or cold beverages and lets you indulge your sweet tooth without the guilt.

Hurry, spots are limited! Click here to log in and join this mission! Good Luck!
    Lisa

P.S. Not interested in the mission but still love coupons? Click to get $1 off any Ideal product.

Lisa Barnard
    Senior Community Manager
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Got it too Dawn-thanx-just got home from making a killing @ the grocery store !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Apprentice

Status

They are suppose to be sending me the 50 pack of idea to try. I accepted the mission. I signed up for this a while back and had forgotten about it until I got an email from them today.

The Holy Master

Status

We have many exciting missions coming up at Smile.ly this fall - everything from razors to tea and lots in between. Get ready for some fun in the coming weeks! In the meantime, the Smile.ly team came across a good cause, which we wanted to share with our community members. In just a few seconds, you can help Staples enrich the lives of young people in need.

For every new Twitter follower, Staples is donating $1 to charity, up to $25K. Here's how it works:

1) Follow @StaplesTweets on Twitter.
    2) Visit the Staples #Follow4aCause information page and click the "Tweet Vote" button to cast a vote for your charity of choice. Staples will donate up to $25K to the charity that wins.
    3) Spread the word about the #Follow4aCause campaign by sharing the following link with friends and family: bit.ly/9UEnMv

Talk about EASY.

Which charity would you choose?

Thanks, and spread the word!
    Lisa
    Smile.ly Community Manager
    PS. If you have any questions, just ask!

Visit us at www.smile.ly
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Thank you for taking the time to complete this mission pre-qualification survey. Based on your responses you qualify for our next mission for Zicam Extreme Congestion Relief Nasal Gel. Look for the mission invitation under "Offers For You" in My Smile.ly

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

New mission for Twinings teas-check your email & site
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Thanks Deb!

Congratulations! Based on your responses you qualify for our next mission for Twinings of London?®. Look for the mission invitation under "Offers For You" in My Smile.ly. Thank you for taking the time to complete this mission pre-qualification survey.

Beginner

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    New mission for Twinings teas-check your email & site
    Got the email, but when I logged in there was nothing!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast