Close

Status
    Default Looking for size 14 Men's non-steel toe work boots

HELP!!! My boyfriend has BIG FEET! Looking for a cheap pair of work boots. Finding very few and most $80+ on sale or clearance. I am not rich and he doesn't work so cheap is always the best. A good price rangwe is $45 or less because I am the one I have to pay for them

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

I always seem to find good deals at-
    http://www.6pm.com/
    Dunno about size.Are you Amazon Prime ? Got lots of good deals over X-Mas.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Administrator

Status

Lightbulb LaCrosse Men's Lite Waterproof Work Boots from $45 + free shipping

Botach via eBay offers the LaCrosse Men's Work Lite Waterproof Dry-Core 6" Non-Metallic Composite Toe Boots or 6" Soft Toe Boots in Brown for $44.99 with free shipping. That's tied with our mention from three weeks ago as the lowest total price we've seen. (It's the best deal today by $66.) They're available in regular and wide sizes from 7.5 to 14, although not in all style/width/size combinations.

Buy Now

Of note, they're also available in an 8" boot in both toe styles for $49.99 with free shipping. That's also tied with our mention from three weeks ago and the best deal we could find now by $58. They come in regular and wide sizes from 7 to 14, although not in all style/width/size combinations.

Administrator

Status

Lightbulb Solo Men's Casual Work Boots - $26 + $4 s&h

Groupon offers the Solo Men's Casual Work Boots in Camel or Black for $26.99. Coupon code VISA5 cuts it to $25.64. With 3.99 for shipping, that's $73 off list and the lowest total price we could find.

Buy Now

Status

Thanx Sadman! I ordered the boots and the estimated arrival time is Feb 9th. Donald's birthday is Feb 7th (he will be 53~still a youngster cu I have him beat by 5 months LOL )

Status

thanx! This was a great find. regular rate is $139.99. Don is excited. Don't know why I didn't think of Ebay before. Now I am searching to see if I can find a deal on non slip shoes for work. Found a couple on ebay, just trying to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by SadMan View Post
    Botach via eBay offers the LaCrosse Men's Work Lite Waterproof Dry-Core 6" Non-Metallic Composite Toe Boots or 6" Soft Toe Boots in Brown for $44.99 with free shipping. That's tied with our mention from three weeks ago as the lowest total price we've seen. (It's the best deal today by $66.) They're available in regular and wide sizes from 7.5 to 14, although not in all style/width/size combinations.

Buy Now

Of note, they're also available in an 8" boot in both toe styles for $49.99 with free shipping. That's also tied with our mention from three weeks ago and the best deal we could find now by $58. They come in regular and wide sizes from 7 to 14, although not in all style/width/size combinations.

Status

Donald got the boots on the 9th. He loves them fully! They are also very warm.

Status

Don is still wearing these boots and still in great condition ~ He usually goes through boots and shoes alot faster ~

Definately was a super find! Thanks again

Administrator

Status

Great ! YW !

Status

It's that time again ~ Don Needs boots. The place I got the last ones is sold out, I looked at eBay and didn't find anything cheap (under $50). If you find something let me know. I will keep looking,