Close

Page 107 of 232 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2319
    Learner

Status

Are you thinking about giving up on sweepstakes? If so, you might want to read these stories from other About.com readers who won prizes when they were on the verge of quitting. If any of these people had thrown in the towel a little more quickly, they would have missed out on fantastic prizes.

That's not to say that you should just keep on doing what you're doing if you're not having fun. But if you're feeling frustrated, there are better options than giving up altogether. Read How To Beat Sweepstakes Burnout and Stay Motivated to Win Prizes for ideas.

Apprentice

Status

Won $20 NBAStore.com electronic gift certificate from the State Farm Challenge.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysteeler View Post
    Won $20 NBAStore.com electronic gift certificate from the State Farm Challenge.
    Congrats!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Hi Dawn!

Congratulations, you are the winner of the February 16th prize of a Rudi??™s bright side t-shirt from R Rudi??™s Brighter Days Giveaway! We??™re excited for you to receive your prize! In order for us to send you prize I will need the following information:

1. T-shirt size

2. Delivery address

3. Phone Number (for shipping)

4. Signed Statement of Eligibility & Release document ??“ see attached. Please scan the signed document and email back to me, or mail the signed document to the following address:

Tighe Hutchins
    Rudi??™s Organic Bakery
    3300 Walnut Street, Unit C
    Boulder, CO 80301

If you feel comfortable with it, we encourage you to share the news about winning your prize on your social channels like Facebook and Twitter in order to spread the love and let others know about the fun-filled prizes lined up for the rest of the giveaway.

Thanks again, and congratulations!

Tighe Hutchins

Rudi??™s Organic Bakery

Tighe Hutchins

Rudi??™s Organic Bakery

Rudi??™s Gluten-free Bakery

Of all the prizes they are giving away I just had to win the tshirt...lol. I don't even wear tshirts and they are giving away lots of cool prizes.
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Teacher

Status

Haven't caught up with everyone yet, but got this & had to share. I am so excited!!!

Hi Lois,

I have great news! You’re the winner of The Day of Eco-Beauty contest for Recyclebank’s Winter Eco-Beauty Program. We loved all of your posts about Pantene and your 3 feet of hair!

As the winner you’ll receive a Day of Beauty for you and a friend! Full details will be provided by my colleague Veronica Wilson, cc’ed on this email ([email protected]). She will be managing your travel and spa plans. Please reach out to her with some basic information – You and your friend’s full names, where you’ll be travelling from, and potential dates for your Day of Beauty.

We also have a bonus surprise! We’d love to get a glimpse inside your Day of Eco-Beauty if you’re willing to share with us. How about a new Flip Cam to do some video diary work as you enjoy your mini-vacation? We’d love to hear about your experience in the Winter Eco-Beauty Program and your well-deserved Day of Beauty. Let Veronica know if you’d be willing to share and she’ll get on shipping that camera to you!

Thanks again for posting such amazing content!

Jennifer
    I don't even remember exactly what all the prize entails, but I am so excited!!

Got this too!
    Congratulations! You have won the following prize:

- A Death at the North Pole eBook

Thank you for taking the time to enter the contest on my website. Please let me know if you have any questions. The winners of the Amazon gift cards will be announced as soon as they confirm. If the gift cards are not claimed within 48 hours, you will have another chance to win them.

Your e-mail will not be used for any other purpose.

All the best,

Joel M. Andre
    Thanks Joel!!
    Last edited by Minister's Wife; 03-01-2012 at 09:05 PM.

Teacher

Status

Found the prize details!! I'm so excited i could squeal!!!

Prize (1): Winner will receive a trip for him/herself and one (1) guest to an eco-friendly spa.
    Trip consists of round-trip first-class air transportation (from major airport near winner’s home within the U.S.) for winner and his/her guest, double-occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) nights, spa services for winner and winner’s guest for one (1) day, ground transportation to/from hotel/airport, and $500.00 (payable to winner in the form of a check).
    Approximate Retail Value: $5,000.00.

I have until Sept to take the trip too. So Whoo Hooo!!!! I have time to fully recover from my stroke! Now where is my suitcase???

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Minister's Wife View Post
    Found the prize details!! I'm so excited i could squeal!!!

Prize (1): Winner will receive a trip for him/herself and one (1) guest to an eco-friendly spa.
    Trip consists of round-trip first-class air transportation (from major airport near winner??™s home within the U.S.) for winner and his/her guest, double-occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) nights, spa services for winner and winner??™s guest for one (1) day, ground transportation to/from hotel/airport, and $500.00 (payable to winner in the form of a check).
    Approximate Retail Value: $5,000.00.

I have until Sept to take the trip too. So Whoo Hooo!!!! I have time to fully recover from my stroke! Now where is my suitcase???
    WOW Lois!! That is awesome!! You deserve it!!

What did you have to do to win this one?

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

WOW-Congrats Lois-that's so awesome !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Novice

Status

Wow, that's awesome! I hope you enjoy it! (I'm sure you will)

I won a shirt from the Reese's NCAA thing. :P

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Wow, that's awesome! I hope you enjoy it! (I'm sure you will)

I won a shirt from the Reese's NCAA thing. :P
    Congrats Marion!!