Close

Page 111 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2319
    The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysteeler View Post
    Nice wins. Love that $50.00 Bank of America gift card Dawn.
    That was me quoting Deb, but I sure wish it was me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysteeler View Post
    Latest wins -Tshirt from Yoga fit, 50.00 gift card from BIGinsight, Another 20.00 and 2-$5.00 promo code for DH and I from Smartplay IGW sponsered by State Farm, # piece brush and travel srap set from Mirra.
    Yay---you go girl!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Dear Winner,

CONGRATULATIONS! We have exciting news for you! Your entry in the Del Monte Fresh Produce 500 Sneakers March- 2012 Promotion has been determined a Prize winner! It is our pleasure to inform you that you have won:

A $75 Foot Locker Gift Card.

Before delivery of your prize can be arranged, you must click on the link provided below and fill out the registration form with your name and address where UPS or the post office could deliver a package. (When you entered the sweepstakes, you were asked to provide only your email address; hence, my request for your name and the address where we should ship the prize.) You must provide your complete contact information by Tuesday, March 20, 2012 or your prize will be forfeited. Please note, your information is being collected for prize fulfillment purposes only. Your information will not be shared with anyone and it will be collected on a secure internet connection. Your prize will be delivered to you as promptly as possible, approximately six-eight weeks after the due date of this form.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to email me at [email protected].

On behalf of Del Monte Fresh Produce, please accept our sincere appreciation for your participation in our promotion.

Cordially,

Samantha Gordon
    Contest Services
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Extra-Guru

Status

I just received the Dooney & Bourke Handbbag from the Smart Mom Style Handbag Sweepstakes I won. They asked me the color I wanted. I chose black/black because I fiqure black goes with everything. The bag has a price tag on it of $238.00. You can see it on the following link.

http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCt...dbdcc=2PBL2PBL

I think I'm going to try and sell it on Ebay starting at $150.00. Think that's a good starting price or is that to high. I know nothing about handbags. Input welcome.

Novice

Status

I won a coupon for some dog treats from Purina, but I don't really know what from lol

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pumpkin View Post
    I just received the Dooney & Bourke Handbbag from the Smart Mom Style Handbag Sweepstakes I won. They asked me the color I wanted. I chose black/black because I fiqure black goes with everything. The bag has a price tag on it of $238.00. You can see it on the following link.

http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCt...dbdcc=2PBL2PBL

I think I'm going to try and sell it on Ebay starting at $150.00. Think that's a good starting price or is that to high. I know nothing about handbags. Input welcome.
    I don't know much about them either, so I wouldn't be any help, but congrats on winning it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    I won a coupon for some dog treats from Purina, but I don't really know what from lol
    Congrats!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Peter Pumpkin-I bought a really nice black leather purse awhile back (I'm SOOOO picky about purses) & seeing the pic & brand,$150 is a steal-don't think it's too high.Congrats !
    Marion-me neither,but those are always welcome for my Bandit ! Keep your streak up !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Novice

Status

Finally got the Ninja Motorbike ! As promised here are the pics.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120317_122609.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	520Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120317_122617.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	143.3 KB 
ID:	521Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120317_122630.jpg 
Size:	140.8 KB 
ID:	522Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120317_122637.jpg 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	523Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120317_122647.jpg 
Size:	140.9 KB 
ID:	524

I only owned it for 20 mins, did all the paper work and the dealership made me a offer on the bike. Which to be honest was great as I would of had to pay 895 in taxes there and then :-/
    Just like to say this win wouldn't be possible without Absolute Forum and everyone's hard work on keeping this site alive!!!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by cheekymunkky View Post
    Finally got the Ninja Motorbike ! As promised here are the pics.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120317_122609.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	520Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120317_122617.jpg 
Size:	143.3 KB 
ID:	521Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120317_122630.jpg 
Size:	140.8 KB 
ID:	522Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120317_122637.jpg 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	523Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120317_122647.jpg 
Size:	140.9 KB 
ID:	524

I only owned it for 20 mins, did all the paper work and the dealership made me a offer on the bike. Which to be honest was great as I would of had to pay 895 in taxes there and then :-/
    Just like to say this win wouldn't be possible without Absolute Forum and everyone's hard work on keeping this site alive!!!
    Wow---very nice! Congrats!

So you accepted the offer---did they give you a really good offer?

Novice

Status

Thanks!
    I accepted the offer, which was not bad considering it was money for not doing very much
    The bike was wkd looking tho! may have planted a seed...... for the future

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Congratulations!

You have a matching score and are the potential winner of 10 Music Downloads.

Visit prizeclaim.millerlite.com/hoops and enter the prize claim code below to claim your prize by 4/30/2012.

Prize Claim Code

Sincerely,
    Miller Lite
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill