Apprentice

Status

That is wonderful.

Apprentice

Status

I am happy for you! Congratulations

The Holy Master

Status

Thanks for entering Ocean Spray’s Make the Swap Sweepstakes! Thanks to Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries, you’ve won: a free bag of Craisins® Dried Cranberries*

You have also been entered to win our Grand Prize of $5,000! Share this contest with your friends for the chance to earn up to 5 additional chances to win the Grand Prize!**
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Novice

Status

I won a bag of Craisins as well! 2nd bag from this weekly thing of theirs.

But better news..

I won 2 Six Flags tickets from Rayovac!

(I also received my iPod shuffle from the Chapstick IWG)

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    I won a bag of Craisins as well! 2nd bag from this weekly thing of theirs.

But better news..

I won 2 Six Flags tickets from Rayovac!

(I also received my iPod shuffle from the Chapstick IWG)
    Wow!! Nice goin'!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Extra-Guru

Status

Hi Peter,

Congratulations! Because we were unable to contact one of the previously selected winners, you are one of the selected alternative winners in the Woodchipper In Fargo 1 Year Anniversary Giveaway!J You will be receiving some wood chipper paraphernalia!

Have no idea what they'll send me. I think this was a Wildfire promontion. Maybe I'll get a wood chipper or a lot of money. :rolleyes:

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pumpkin View Post
    Hi Peter,

Congratulations! Because we were unable to contact one of the previously selected winners, you are one of the selected alternative winners in the Woodchipper In Fargo 1 Year Anniversary Giveaway!J You will be receiving some wood chipper paraphernalia!

Have no idea what they'll send me. I think this was a Wildfire promontion. Maybe I'll get a wood chipper or a lot of money. :rolleyes:
    Congrats---a win is a win!!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

FedEx woke me up this AM-
    CONGRATULATIONS !!
    You have been selected as a winner in the Simple Green Earth Day Gift Basket Giveaway ! In this neatly-wrapped package,you will find a Simple Green Dog Lovers product selection including Simple Green Bio Dog Pet Stain & Odor Remover,Simple Green Oxy Dog Pet Stain & Odor Remover,& a couple of cute,microfiber paw-printed cleaning towels.
    This came in a really nice basket too
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    FedEx woke me up this AM-
    CONGRATULATIONS !!
    You have been selected as a winner in the Simple Green Earth Day Gift Basket Giveaway ! In this neatly-wrapped package,you will find a Simple Green Dog Lovers product selection including Simple Green Bio Dog Pet Stain & Odor Remover,Simple Green Oxy Dog Pet Stain & Odor Remover,& a couple of cute,microfiber paw-printed cleaning towels.
    This came in a really nice basket too
    Nice surprise--congrats!!

Extra-Guru

Status

Congratulations! You're a winner in our Live Like the Lorax Sweepstakes!

Your Green Home Starter Kit is on the way! It’s filled with Seventh Generation products – one Laundry product, one Cleaning product, one paper product, one dish product – plus a delightful (and very useful) Lorax Tote Bag you can use to carry them all home. We can't wait to hear which products you choose and how you liked their performance.

You'll find Seventh Generation products at stores nationwide, but before your kit arrives, why not preview all your choices at seventhgeneration.com/products.

Another item you'll find in your kit is Jeffrey Hollender's book, Planet Home. Jeffrey is one of our founders and a real expert on natural home cleaning. His book will help you discover how your cleaning habits can be good for the whole planet, and give you hundreds of Lorax-approved, budget-friendly tips for cleaning every room in your home.

Enjoy your win – and thanks for taking part in the Live Like the Lorax Sweepstakes!

Oh, and due to a system error, you will also be receiving an additional FREE Lorax Tote Bag! Meaning, you will receive two packages from us. Sometimes errors are a good thing! J

Sincerely,

Your devoted Seventh Generation Home Care team.