Close

Page 125 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2319
    Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Congrats ! Was hoping to see some winners-both their FB sweeps have alot of prizes
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Apprentice

Status

You're a Winner!

You have won a bottle of Harvey Prince Eau de Lite Perfume from the Dr. Oz's Best Tips Ever! Online Giveaway. Your prize is currently being fulfilled by Harvey Prince Co. An email with a redemption code and instructions will be sent to you in the next few weeks. Please be sure to check your Spam box in case the email is blocked.

Thank you for participating in the promotion.

Promotions
    Sharecare, Inc.

Novice

Status

You're a Winner!

You have won a pack of Healthy CFL™ bulbs from the Dr. Oz's Best Tips Ever! Online Giveaway. Your prize is currently being fulfilled by Purely Enterprises, LLC and will be sent to the address that you provided. Please allow 6-8 weeks from the end of the promotion for your prize to arrive.

Promotions
    Sharecare, Inc.

The Holy Master

Status

You have won a SodaStream Fizz from the Dr. Oz's Best Tips Ever! Online Giveaway. Your prize is currently being fulfilled by SodaStream and will be sent to the address that you provided. Please allow 6-8 weeks from the end of the promotion for your prize to arrive.

Promotions
    Sharecare, Inc.
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pumpkin View Post
    Congratulations! You're a winner in our Live Like the Lorax Sweepstakes!

Your Green Home Starter Kit is on the way! It’s filled with Seventh Generation products – one Laundry product, one Cleaning product, one paper product, one dish product – plus a delightful (and very useful) Lorax Tote Bag you can use to carry them all home. We can't wait to hear which products you choose and how you liked their performance.

You'll find Seventh Generation products at stores nationwide, but before your kit arrives, why not preview all your choices at seventhgeneration.com/products.

Another item you'll find in your kit is Jeffrey Hollender's book, Planet Home. Jeffrey is one of our founders and a real expert on natural home cleaning. His book will help you discover how your cleaning habits can be good for the whole planet, and give you hundreds of Lorax-approved, budget-friendly tips for cleaning every room in your home.

Enjoy your win – and thanks for taking part in the Live Like the Lorax Sweepstakes!

Oh, and due to a system error, you will also be receiving an additional FREE Lorax Tote Bag! Meaning, you will receive two packages from us. Sometimes errors are a good thing! J

Sincerely,

Your devoted Seventh Generation Home Care team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladysteeler View Post
    You're a Winner!

You have won a bottle of Harvey Prince Eau de Lite Perfume from the Dr. Oz's Best Tips Ever! Online Giveaway. Your prize is currently being fulfilled by Harvey Prince Co. An email with a redemption code and instructions will be sent to you in the next few weeks. Please be sure to check your Spam box in case the email is blocked.

Promotions
    Sharecare, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    You're a Winner!

You have won a pack of Healthy CFL™ bulbs from the Dr. Oz's Best Tips Ever! Online Giveaway. Your prize is currently being fulfilled by Purely Enterprises, LLC and will be sent to the address that you provided. Please allow 6-8 weeks from the end of the promotion for your prize to arrive.

Promotions
    Sharecare, Inc.
    YAY!! congrats to us all!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Got the same email as Ladysteeler & also got this-
    Dear Deborah,
    Do you like surprises? There is a pair of Smirnoff shot glasses or a high ball glass on its way to your door.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Got the same email as Ladysteeler & also got this-
    Dear Deborah,
    Do you like surprises? There is a pair of Smirnoff shot glasses or a high ball glass on its way to your door.
    Awesome!!!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Sorry I didn't sound more enthusiastic-I was home from work on lunch & was truly surprised-I never win anything from him.Just hope this smells better than the Tresor perfume I won b4-LOL !

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Sorry I didn't sound more enthusiastic-I was home from work on lunch & was truly surprised-I never win anything from him.Just hope this smells better than the Tresor perfume I won b4-LOL !
    I hope so too!!

I'm kinda worried about my prize. I have gotten mixed reviews about it. It seems the items you need to replace regularly to make the soda are very expensive too

Extra-Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pumpkin View Post
    Hi Peter,

Congratulations! Because we were unable to contact one of the previously selected winners, you are one of the selected alternative winners in the Woodchipper In Fargo 1 Year Anniversary Giveaway!J You will be receiving some wood chipper paraphernalia!

Have no idea what they'll send me. I think this was a Wildfire promontion. Maybe I'll get a wood chipper or a lot of money. :rolleyes:
    UPDATE: I received a fake fur hat of the kind they wear in the movie. It's really a very nice hat.