Close

Page 132 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2319
    Apprentice

Status

Good afternoon!

Thanks for entering the "Win a Week's Worth of Laundry Services!" contest on ModernMom.com!

You have been randomly selected as one of our lucky winners from Week 7 and have won a $200 Molly Maids Gift Certificate! Please reply to this email with your full name, phone number, and mailing address and we'll get your prize sent out as soon as possible.

Thank you for being a loyal member of ModernMom. We appreciate your involvement. Enjoy this great prize!

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks,

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pumpkin View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS! We are pleased to inform you that your entry in the Advance Auto Parts "Thrill of a Lifetime" Sweepstakes has been drawn as the Grand Prize Award Winner.

Pending your qualification, you will receive a: A trip for two to Charlotte, North Carolina to participate in the Rookie Experience, conducted by The Richard Petty Driving Experience at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. Prize consists of: round-trip coach air transportation for winner and one (1) guest between a major airport in near winner's residence and Charlotte, NC; hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) for 3 days/2 nights, a personalized tour of the NASCAR museum, $500 spending money and participation by the winner and guest in the Rookie Experience, conducted by Richard Petty Driving Experience.
    Approximate retail value of Grand Prize: $2,800.00.

Unfortunately, due to my size I don't think I will be able to fit through the window of the car to drive. Called the promoter and he said it was alright if my guest drove and I just hung out.
    CONGRATULATIONS! You are the Fifth Prize Winner in the TEAS' TEA "Let the Good Times Roll" Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes. Enclosed is your prize, a TEAS' TEA tote bag.
    Awesome! You'll be travelling to my neck of the woods!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysteeler View Post
    Good afternoon!

Thanks for entering the "Win a Week's Worth of Laundry Services!" contest on ModernMom.com!

You have been randomly selected as one of our lucky winners from Week 7 and have won a $200 Molly Maids Gift Certificate! Please reply to this email with your full name, phone number, and mailing address and we'll get your prize sent out as soon as possible.

Thank you for being a loyal member of ModernMom. We appreciate your involvement. Enjoy this great prize!

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Now that's a real prize! Congrats!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

WOW Peter-congrats as always-that's cool
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Extra-Guru

Status

[QUOTE=rebate queen;84759]Awesome! You'll be travelling to my neck of the woods!

Thanks to you and jammom. Maybe I should stop by for a glass of ice tea.

The Holy Master

Status

[QUOTE=Peter Pumpkin;84956]
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Awesome! You'll be travelling to my neck of the woods!

Thanks to you and jammom. Maybe I should stop by for a glass of ice tea.
    As long as you leave some of your luck here when you go...lol!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Extra-Guru

Status

Just won a $25 Apple itunes gift card from the Uni-ball instant win contest.

Guru

Status

Wow! You're on a roll! Congratulations!
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

The Holy Master

Status

Just won a $25 Apple itunes gift card from the Uni-ball instant win contest.
    Congrats again Peter!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Go Peter !!! WOW-you've got all the luck !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Congratulations!

You won a BiteoftheBest.com contest for two 16-ounce canisters of SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend and one 10-ounce canister of SACO Premium Cocoa. You should be receiving your prizes in a couple weeks. (monthly sweeps)