Close

Page 138 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2319
    Teacher

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Congratulations! You have potentially won a soccer ball, in the 2012 Coca-Cola® TWIST. TEXT. GET IN THE GAME. Instant Win.

Please note: You do not need to enter the prize code provided below if you received a 2nd email stating that your item will be shipped to you within 8-10 weeks after the promotion has ended. For details and how to claim your soccer ball, enter the Prize Code below at www.coke.com/utc, by 2012-08-18.

Your Prize Code is: XXXXXXXX

For a complete set of Rules for this promotion, please visit www.coke.com/utc/rules. Please refer to them for any questions you may have. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to use the 'Contact Us' section located within the FAQ on www.coke.com/utc.

Congratulations again and please continue to enjoy products of
    The Coca-Cola Company.
    This is a nifty prize!! Did you use the regular codes in the caps to enter? I haven't played this one, but then I haven't played any for a few days!!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Minister's Wife View Post
    Wow, Dawn I am sorry you feel that way. I know I have not been on here a lot because of my crazy life, but i sure don't want you too feel we don't notice things. I try to comment now and then and don't as often as I should!! I'll try harder cause I know how you feel. I've always wondered why more people don't take part. But I would hate to see you leave!!
    I don't want to be a whiner or make anyone feel bad, I just want to be a part of a supportive little group. I miss that, and it used to be better here. I don't know what happened? Anyway, it would take more than that for me to leave---I just felt that this was contributing to burnout and I don't want that to happen!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

I almost don't want to post this, but I won a flash giveaway for laundry soap which is really funny since I held one on my blog!!
    Why would you not want to post it?? Every win that is posted gives us all a little inspiration and motivation to keep entering!! I want this thread filled with wins for all of us!!

Congrats on the win! I'm getting ready to head over to your blog to see what giveaways you have. I'm running low on blog giveaways!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

This is a nifty prize!! Did you use the regular codes in the caps to enter? I haven't played this one, but then I haven't played any for a few days!!
    I entered it with a code on a cap. I love this sweeps because I already collect points for it. This way you get your points posted and get a chance to win something! I've been saving up for the nice set of mixing bowls they have for some time now. I'm getting close!

I didn't even realize that this was posted until the other day. I have been trying to add more instant win games to my daily entering. Overall, since I have started sweeping, instant wins have probably been 2/3 of my wins. I don't know why I quit playing them!
    Last edited by rebate queen; 07-21-2012 at 01:27 PM.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Ya know-I used to do the IWs more than dailies,but lately I've been entering the dailies more with better luck.But,as I tell my hubby,when I play the IWGs,I win (example,Camel,Hershey's,etc...)
    Haven't found any Coke caps here for the Twist Text...as usual-prob have to wait for AMOE
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Just won earbuds from Black & Mild
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Ya know-I used to do the IWs more than dailies,but lately I've been entering the dailies more with better luck.But,as I tell my hubby,when I play the IWGs,I win (example,Camel,Hershey's,etc...)
    Haven't found any Coke caps here for the Twist Text...as usual-prob have to wait for AMOE
    I just use regular coke caps--mostly from 2 liters. I don't remember them having the text thing on them. Try a regular one to see!

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Just won earbuds from Black & Mild
    YAY!! Congrats! I knew one of us would have to win this one soon. They have SO MANY prizes!!!

Teacher

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Why would you not want to post it?? Every win that is posted gives us all a little inspiration and motivation to keep entering!! I want this thread filled with wins for all of us!!

Congrats on the win! I'm getting ready to head over to your blog to see what giveaways you have. I'm running low on blog giveaways!
    I just thought it was such a silly win!! I mean I have gotten so many coupons for Free Purex this year I don't think I will have to buy and soap for the rest of this year and into next!! So winning yet another one seemed over the top!! Although i think I will donate a few bottles to the food pantry here!!

I have been so busy lately that I have not been able to get the blog giveaways listed. The ones I have been able to find are almost over. Maybe I should just post any and all of them no matter the date.

I'll be adding 3 next week to my blog. I am doing some product reviews right now and will be posting them and the giveaways when I am done. Some product reviews i love, others, not so much, but it is all part of having a blog I guess!!
    Last edited by Minister's Wife; 07-21-2012 at 02:28 PM.

The Holy Master

Status

I just thought it was such a silly win!! I mean I have gotten so many coupons for Free Purex this year I don't think I will have to buy and soap for the rest of this year and into next!! So winning yet another one seemed over the top!! Although i think I will donate a few bottles to the food pantry here!!

I have been so busy lately that I have not been able to get the blog giveaways listed. The ones I have been able to find are almost over. Maybe I should just post any and all of them no matter the date.

I'll be adding 3 next week to my blog. I am doing some product reviews right now and will be posting them and the giveaways when I am done. Some product reviews i love, others, not so much, but it is all part of having a blog I guess!!
    A win is a win!! LOL!! I'm happy that you're overflowing in laundry detergent!! LOL!

Now that I understand them better, I have been posting a blog giveaway here and there. I'll try to post more, but I have a hard time keeping up with everything too!

It doesn't matter if they have a close expiration date--I don't mind moving them when they expire!

I left you a message on one of your giveaways. It said the link was broken??

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

LOL Lois-I told my hubby the same thing-I have free coups & sweeps wins for laundry detergent I'm good for awhile !
    A win is a win-I appreciate them all