Close

Page 156 of 232 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2319
    Teacher

Status

I didn't even remember entering this one, but with everything that has been going on in my life I am thrilled!! I needed some good news today.

Hi, Lois:

Congratulations! You have been selected as the winner in The Stir's Disney Baby Gift Bag Giveaway! In order to receive your gift, we need your mailing address (sorry, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes). Please click on http://www.cafemom.com/profile/address.php?code=2548 to send us your mailing address.

Please fill out your address by NEXT FRIDAY, November 16, 2012 or your prize will be forfeited. You should receive your prize within 4-6 weeks. Thanks for participating and watch out for more chances to win on The Stir!

Best,

Kylie

Kylie McConville, Editorial Intern
    417 Fifth Avenue, 7th floor, NY, NY 10016
    [email protected]
    Here is a link to the prize: PRIZE
    It is valued at $225!!! Yay!! I will have a lot more neat things to give to the babies at the Woman's Care Center.
    Last edited by Minister's Wife; 11-06-2012 at 08:25 PM.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Minister's Wife View Post
    I didn't even remember entering this one, but with everything that has been going on in my life I am thrilled!! I needed some good news today.

It is valued at $225!!! Yay!! I will have a lot more neat things to give to the babies at the Woman's Care Center.
    Congrats!!

Yep, the coke one has awesome odds! You can play 2xs a day. The last time I won twice in one day!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Congrats Dawn & Lois !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Watch your emails from AmEx Small Business Giveaway-got a $25 GC (a few of our FB fans reported to me that they got too,so looks like we've done ok in this 1)
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Extra-Guru

Status

Congratulations on winning a $25 American Express® Shop Small® Gift Card, courtesy of FedEx. Your Gift Card will arrive in a plain U.S. Mail envelope by November 24.* FedEx is proud to support Small Business Saturday® by introducing a million dollar stimulus into the economy, and now you can be a part of it.

Extra-Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Minister's Wife View Post

That's Great! I'm sure it will be appreciated.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Watch your emails from AmEx Small Business Giveaway-got a $25 GC (a few of our FB fans reported to me that they got too,so looks like we've done ok in this 1)
    Not me

Congrats Deb and Peter!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Novice

Status

I don't remember the last time I posted here.. but I'll post a few of my wins.

Coke text to win thing:
    Congratulations! You have potentially won a "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" hoodie and a t-shirt with "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" crest and Wolf Pack tattoo, in the 2012 Coca-Cola® TWIST. TEXT. GET IN THE GAME . Instant Win + Sweepstakes Game Phase 2.

Fedex:
    Congratulations on winning a $25 American Express® Shop Small® Gift Card, courtesy of FedEx. Your Gift Card will arrive in a plain U.S. Mail envelope by November 24.*

BizarkDeal.com:
    Retro Eiffel Tower Shape Necklace Sweater Chain

Allure:
    Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant/Deoderant

Spice Islands:
    As the lucky winner of the Spice Islands® "Taste The World" Spice Giveaway Facebook sweepstakes, you will receive two bottles of Spice Islands® spices in about 4-6 weeks.

Coke text to win:
    We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the 2012 Coca-Cola® TWIST. TEXT.PLAY TO WIN!. Instant Win + Sweepstakes Game Phase 2! You've won a $20 Coca-Cola Visa® Pre-Paid Gift Card. Congratulations!

Coke text to win:
    Congratulations! You have potentially won a $20 Coca-Cola Visa® Pre-Paid Card in the 2012 Coca-Cola® TWIST. TEXT. GET IN THE GAME . Instant Win + Sweepstakes Game Phase 2.

Shop with Me Mama blog:
    Congrats! You were chosen to win the Air Wick Prize Package from Shop with Me Mama! I just need you to confirm your win within 48 hours with your full name and mailing address. I hope to hear from you soon

SanDisk:
    Congratulations!!! You just won a SanDisk DSLR Camera Case. ARV: $50

I've been reading all of your winnings on here, so want to say congratulations to all of you!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    I don't remember the last time I posted here.. but I'll post a few of my wins.

Coke text to win thing:
    Congratulations! You have potentially won a "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" hoodie and a t-shirt with "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" crest and Wolf Pack tattoo, in the 2012 Coca-Cola® TWIST. TEXT. GET IN THE GAME . Instant Win + Sweepstakes Game Phase 2.

Fedex:
    Congratulations on winning a $25 American Express® Shop Small® Gift Card, courtesy of FedEx. Your Gift Card will arrive in a plain U.S. Mail envelope by November 24.*

BizarkDeal.com:
    Retro Eiffel Tower Shape Necklace Sweater Chain

Allure:
    Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant/Deoderant

Spice Islands:
    As the lucky winner of the Spice Islands® "Taste The World" Spice Giveaway Facebook sweepstakes, you will receive two bottles of Spice Islands® spices in about 4-6 weeks.

Coke text to win:
    We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the 2012 Coca-Cola® TWIST. TEXT.PLAY TO WIN!. Instant Win + Sweepstakes Game Phase 2! You've won a $20 Coca-Cola Visa® Pre-Paid Gift Card. Congratulations!

Coke text to win:
    Congratulations! You have potentially won a $20 Coca-Cola Visa® Pre-Paid Card in the 2012 Coca-Cola® TWIST. TEXT. GET IN THE GAME . Instant Win + Sweepstakes Game Phase 2.

Shop with Me Mama blog:
    Congrats! You were chosen to win the Air Wick Prize Package from Shop with Me Mama! I just need you to confirm your win within 48 hours with your full name and mailing address. I hope to hear from you soon

SanDisk:
    Congratulations!!! You just won a SanDisk DSLR Camera Case. ARV: $50

I've been reading all of your winnings on here, so want to say congratulations to all of you!
    Glad you posted them here Marion! Congrats!

The Holy Master

Status

Got a Tshirt in the mail today. Looks like another win from the McDonald's XIII Annual Latin Grammy's swwepstakes.

It's actually really cool looking, as opposed to most tshirt wins. I think my son will really like it!