Close

Page 174 of 232 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2319
    Extra-Guru

Status

Congratulations! On behalf of Blistex Inc., the Sponsor of Stridex Facebook Sweepstakes, you have been randomly selected as a potential Weekly Prize winner of one 6 oz. tube of Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub.

In order that we may send you your prize, we request that you provide us with your complete name, address and phone number.

Thank you for participating in the Stridex Facebook Sweepstakes.

I can hardly contain my excitement. I'll donate it to the local pantry.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Dear Deborah,

Congratulations! We’re excited to let you know that your entry into The Ponds 30-Day Luminous Photo Challenge has been selected as a winner! You’ve won:

A Sponsor selected $500 gift card, NEW POND’S® Luminous Moisture™ with SPF 15and POND’S® Luminous Clean™ Cleansers and Towelettes.

Before delivery of your prize can be arranged, you must reply* to this e-mail by Monday, March 18th, 2013 or your entry may be disqualified. We’ll deliver your prize to you as quickly as we can – please allow six – eight weeks after you respond.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Extra-Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Dear Deborah,

Congratulations! We’re excited to let you know that your entry into The Ponds 30-Day Luminous Photo Challenge has been selected as a winner! You’ve won:

A Sponsor selected $500 gift card, NEW POND’S® Luminous Moisture™ with SPF 15and POND’S® Luminous Clean™ Cleansers and Towelettes.

Before delivery of your prize can be arranged, you must reply* to this e-mail by Monday, March 18th, 2013 or your entry may be disqualified. We’ll deliver your prize to you as quickly as we can – please allow six – eight weeks after you respond.
    Wow! That's awesome! Congrats!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Got an email from Marlboro,I won KYOTO COCKTAIL GLASSES
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

You are 1 of the 25 lucky winners in the Yamaha Pro 500 Headphones Passion & Performance Sweepstakes.

http://www.yamaha.com/Paragon/myrewards/rules/125-001/
    http://usa.yamaha.com

As stated in the Rules, please let us know whether you would like to accept this prize within the next 7 days.

The prize value is $399.95. If you accept the prize and agree to the terms stated in the Rules, please email me back with your mailing address, color preference (Racing Blue or Piano Black) and we'll get the headphones out to you asap.

Extra-Guru

Status

Got an email from Marlboro,I won KYOTO COCKTAIL GLASSES
    You are 1 of the 25 lucky winners in the Yamaha Pro 500 Headphones Passion & Performance Sweepstakes.

http://www.yamaha.com/Paragon/myrewards/rules/125-001/
    http://usa.yamaha.com

As stated in the Rules, please let us know whether you would like to accept this prize within the next 7 days.

The prize value is $399.95. If you accept the prize and agree to the terms stated in the Rules, please email me back with your mailing address, color preference (Racing Blue or Piano Black) and we'll get the headphones out to you asap.
    Way to go Deb! You're Rocking!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Doesn't that seem way too excessive for headphones-$399 ?!? I mean,the way I am,I wouldn't drop that much for headphones-ever.Glad I don't have to pay taxes on it-LOL

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Hello!
    Congratulations for being selected as one of our winners of THE JOICO POWER SPRAY – “HOLIDAY HAIR” FACEBOOK CONTEST! As a winner you will receive:

- One (1) Power Spray travel-size sample (50 ml/1.5 oz). Approximate retail value is $5.95 each.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Hi Deborah,

Congratulations! You are a Logitech G Product Sweepstakes Day 1 winner. You will receive a NEW Logitech G100s Optical Gaming Mouse. Here is some information I will need from you in order to fulfill your prize:

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Congratulations ! Debbie, You Won!
    $30 Gift Card at LampsUSA*