Close

Page 186 of 232 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2319
    Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pumpkin View Post
    Try selling them on Ebay. You could probably get two to three hundred for them.
    Believe it or not,I'm an Ebay virgin-LOL-wouldn't know where to start
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

We are excited to announce that you are the winner of the Kohler Awaken Multifunction Showerhead from Plumbersurplus.com! Please send me your mailing address so we can send out your prize! Once again, thank you for entering our sweepstakes and we hope you enjoy your prize! Please respond within 48 hours or your entry will be disqualified and a new winner will be selected.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Extra-Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    We are excited to announce that you are the winner of the Kohler Awaken Multifunction Showerhead from Plumbersurplus.com! Please send me your mailing address so we can send out your prize! Once again, thank you for entering our sweepstakes and we hope you enjoy your prize! Please respond within 48 hours or your entry will be disqualified and a new winner will be selected.
    That's awesome! Kohler is a good brand. I'd sell your headphones for you if you lived closer. I just recently got my tenth sale 100% positive rating gold star from Ebay. You could try Craig's List.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Deborah,

Sorry for the delay, but you are our winner of the Blue Box giveaway valued at $65!

Please let me know where to mail your prize.

Congrats!

Melissa Wildes
    Web Store Manager
    Day's Jewelers

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Dear Deborah Denn,

Thank you for the opinions you share as a member of the Taco Entourage panel!

Congratulations!
    You have been randomly selected as a potential* winner of our sweepstakes and have won $100.

Novice

Status

Don't ya love those cash prizes!?
    Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Dear Deborah Denn,

Thank you for the opinions you share as a member of the Taco Entourage panel!

Congratulations!
    You have been randomly selected as a potential* winner of our sweepstakes and have won $100.

Novice

Status

I just got an email that said I won $50 in LiveNation Concert Cash from the Pop Tarts Crazy Summer Good Sweeps. I also just won $10 concert cash from the Carraba's IWG. Looks like we'll be going to a concert soon.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Congrats on you wins April !

Dear Deborah,
    Congratulations on being one of our four winners in the True Temper True American Fourth of July Sweepstakes.
    The prize you have won is a True American prize package that consists of these five items: a Round Point Shovel, a square Point Shovel, a #12 Poly Scoop with Power D-grip, a 14 Tine Bow Rake and a Garden Spade with D-Top Grip. Each prize package has an Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of $98.95.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

You're the lucky winner of a sweet Silkology tumbler of your very own! Be on the lookout for your fine prize within 4—6 weeks.

Extra-Guru

Status

Congratulations! You're a winner in the Who Laid a Finger on Bart's BUTTERFINGER&reg Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes! You've won a digital download of "Treehouse of Horrors Episode 2". Please use the promotional code below to redeem your prize. Value is $1.99.